Is the bold every going to be available to Verizon or will it have that ... BlackBerry Bold forum

jekko1 no está en línea Stack level 3

Verizon

Advertisement

Is the bold every going to be available to Verizon or will it have that long wait like that Curve did?

inc188 no está en línea Stack level 4
    it will probably wait before you get it in CDMA... but dont worry my friend,

the Storm is Coming

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Yeah i dont actually think you guys will get the Bold as you are getting the Storm.
    Unless BB decides to release a GSM Storm (Thunder?) and a CDMA Bold.
    But then again who knows?

lovin2act no está en línea Stack level 4
    Verizon is pimping the Storm right now and its highly doubtful the Bold will be ever available with them. If it does it wont be for a loooong time.
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, some1 said 2 thmslvs "U knw, I really want 2 set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close engh to get the job done".

Thanks! Momdukes has the 72XX blackberry and is on Verizon. She wants an upgrade but doesn't want the storm and sent me on the mission of finding out what her options were.

Ridicule no está en línea Stack level 3
    They do have both the pearl and the curve on Verizon....you don't have to stick with a 7250 *ick*

haha yeah she wants the curve and finally get a full keyboard. I have been her adviser not that I really know what I am talking about but she felt the curve was to big (I told her shes smoking crack) but the bold is even bigger but she wanted to best thing out there which would have been the bold.

Ridicule no está en línea Stack level 3
    If the 9000 form factor does come out for CDMA, it will most likely be next year. (RIM should have their hands full with the new devices they're launching over the next little while).