Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I'm on my second Bold and still get dropped calls when going from 3G to ... BlackBerry Bold forum

OzzieDog no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

I'm on my second Bold and still get dropped calls when going from 3G to EDGE. Don't drop as many as with AT&T .167. Currently running .190. It is almost like RIM is taking lessons from Microsoft and its Windows Operating System. No real good operating system just a lot of patches. Say it isn't so RIM.

Chaiyarat no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo0tdemon View Post
    Chaiyarat, I almost got confused. Your device details still says 8100. If .190 doesn't work, you could always try to down grade and get .185 TIM_Italy. I will try .190 in a little bit and try to let you know whether or not I have the same problem.
    Thanks, I just changed my profile. The search sender did not work for me is really weird as far as I see the others' comment. Could it be my BES server issue?

cornelious0_0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    235B134C
    Quote Originally Posted by jdk2 View Post
    I was wondering the same thing. How can the same device be so different from one individual to another. I hated .190. Battery life was awful, the phone kept switching between 3G/2G constantly, calls dropped often enough to be a concern, WLS wouldn't work and yet none of these issues are present on .185.

Others are raving about .190 and how it's the best OS to come down the pike. And I'm sure they're actually seeing performance improvements to warrent the claim.

Wonder what we're doing so differently that makes these OS installs so finicky?
    Hearing that I'm really tempted to try .185, I have better battery life with .190 compared to my old .125, but I do notice the phone switching from 3G to Edge VERY often.

cornelious0_0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    235B134C
    Ack, now I dunno...seems like with .190 the bold is jumping from 3G to edge a LOT more, thus draining the battery faster. I'll try .185 I guess, I still get enough life with .190 to get through the day, but just barely.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12