I currently use a Blacberry Curve (Model 8830). In general, I like my Blackberry, except ... BlackBerry Bold forum

khailenc no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Upgrading to Blackberry Bold or Style?

Advertisement

I currently use a Blacberry Curve (Model 8830). In general, I like my Blackberry, except for the speakerphone.

In general, I can hear my callers very clearly using my Blackberry speakerphone. But most callers complained that they cannot hear me

Do I solve this problem by upgrading to Blackberry Bold (9780) or the new Blackberry Flip (9670)

Regards...Khai
    EMail:
    khailenc@gmail.com

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Im slightly biased, having owned a 9700, so Im saying the 9780. I also owned the original "flipberry". The 97xx series is definitely a LOT more bang for your buck IMO. By the way, welcome to PinStack!
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Would you not have to change carriers to get the 9780?

Actually held a flip in my hand this morning. Not a bad little phone! A friend of mine has it through Sprint and says he loves it.

But Chokem is right......you will definitely get a lot more bang for your buck by going with the 9780. It's RIM's flagship device, by far.

Plus One on the 9780! Bold is the way to go with BlackBerry when there's a choice. Welcome to the Forums khailenc!! Glad to have you aboard!

dr_torrid no está en línea Stack level 1
    Just something to think about. I use my BB for work and sometimes it's in and out of the holster a lot within a few minutes if I have something going on with work. Far to much activity for flipping open each time (for my tastes anyway). Bold!