hye.. i have problem with my Bold. some of programs are missing.. my service provider ... BlackBerry Bold forum

ficq no está en línea Stack level 1

updating bb bold

Advertisement

hye.. i have problem with my Bold. some of programs are missing.. my service provider told me that i need to update my phone then i can using my BIS normally but the problem is i didnt know how tu update my bold.. can someone help me on this? thank you in advance.

GregGebhardt no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    No Way
    What programs are missing?

Are you sure they are missing or hidden or in another folder that you have not looked in.
    Greg
    in Jax, FL

its missing.. if it is hidden how am i going tu unhide application? i need email setup application which is has to be upload with application uploader..

1 thing for sure i dont have email setup application cause when i connect my device n click into application uploader the email setup application become blur... i more thing i cant receive any service book.. damn!

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    To update your device is DM, the OS for the BOLD indtalled in your PC, get those and I can help you in the process
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

kayhites717 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!
    Ealvnv, doesn't he need to sign up for a data plan to get his email set up to send service books? I never had those options until I signed up for a data plan. He won't be able to send and receive personal email from a primary account unless he has the wireless data plan installed in his phone. Maybe I'm wrong, but if it isn't there, it means he hasn't signed up for email and data capabilities...right?

GregGebhardt no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    No Way
    Quote Originally Posted by kayhites717 View Post
    Ealvnv, doesn't he need to sign up for a data plan to get his email set up to send service books? I never had those options until I signed up for a data plan. He won't be able to send and receive personal email from a primary account unless he has the wireless data plan installed in his phone. Maybe I'm wrong, but if it isn't there, it means he hasn't signed up for email and data capabilities...right?
    What leads you to think the OP does not have a plan?
    Greg
    in Jax, FL

i just updated my bold to the version .227 but still i cant receive any service books n the now email icon on my bold.but for now i cant send and receive mms n i can use browser data connection not wifi connection. till now i still cant use any email on my bold eventhough after upgrading..