Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

ok to answer some questions.. keyboard- i have used every single blackberry since the 850 ... BlackBerry Bold forum

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Advertisement

ok to answer some questions..

keyboard- i have used every single blackberry since the 850 to the bold and all in between. the bold is hands down bar none the best out of any bb and any phone i have ever used. its built like a tank in such a good way. i type faster on the bold then on my curve..

purchase- a friend of mind baught it for me from a rogers retail store (they have 6 total) at full retail unlocked it through gsmphonesource and sent it over night to me... cost 128$ to ship it.. but i couldnt wait. lol.

i can NOT get over the speed of this thing. there is ZERO i repeat 0 lag.. even with no wifi on its like nothing ive ever used. i can multitask everything all the time. just before i was uploading viigo talking on jive talk and typing an email while on the phone. just to see the load this thing can take. no matter what you do it laughs in your face.

ive been over loading this thing all day long. i sent a 688kb mms message. from the bold and the verizon 8330 at the same time. verizon curve took over a minute to send. the bold took roughly 4 seconds. check and deliverd.

the thing that i dont get is the youtube vidz ive been seeing up against the iphone... my cousins gf has a 3g iphone which i was comparing and with wi-fi on honestly its the same speed. but you go 3g against 3g... the bold wins every single time hands down...

signal is amazing... when i say amazing its amazing. in my backyard it was great today.. i had some friends over im trying to convert to bb addicts.. we have a blackjack att 3g. and iphone 3g. and an att tilt... you better believe u ad to show off my new bolds speed to these peeps... lol. my 3g signal is at 4-5 bars at all times from what ive noticed in the past 12 hours.

the screeeeeeeeen is like have a 120mhz 1080p plasma in the palm of your hands. there is no way to explain it better then that untill you see it.

ive used it for 12 hours hardcore today and im at 50% battery life. and i mean i beat on this thing bad.

call quality is almost surreal. crisp loud perfect even in noisy areas.

but mama mia the speed. ya just cant hold this down. or should i say put this down...
    people crack on the peeps on ebay spending a grand or two on it... let me tell you its worth every single cent. i dont care what anyone thinks.. if you played with this thing for 10 minutes.. you may dip int your kids college fund or maybe your retirement money or your own college fund just to get one..

i judge phones on speed build quality and performance and although bb is my forte i dont look at it like my child who i think is the best over all other children just because its my child. lol. i look at the phone for the phone. and as a phone addict and a bb addict this is hands down the best phone in every single way. shape. and form ive ever used in my life. hands down. end of story
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

antelope1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    what about the 3g problem switching on and off on ATT. Have you seen a problem with this at all.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Cool, Nick! We all know how long you've been waiting to get your hands on one! Keep those reviews comin'!

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by antelope1 View Post
    what about the 3g problem switching on and off on ATT. Have you seen a problem with this at all.
    not at alllll... for example when my cousins gf was here. her 3g would be at 1 bar then go to 5 then go to edge then back to 3g and so on and so forth. my bold stays 4-5 bars of 3G constantly. also.. he phone which i find to be funny. the iphone 3g when shes on the phone if she leans the phone on her shoulder boop call drops instantly every single time.

i really feel the iphone is a chip malfunction.. not a software one imo.. because everyone i know using one is having 3g reception problems even where 3g is completely drenched coverage.
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

z300TT no está en línea Stack level 1

buy your bold and UNlock it

I bought my Bold at Cellworldco.com in vancouver BC and
    then I bought an unlock code online for $19 from

FreeYourCellphone.com

Unlocked within 1 1/2 hours and now I'm using my bold on T-mobile in LA with no problems

Loving it, the screen is so bright and crisp and it is super fast!

Cheers!

mzniki0921 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30FB3AD8
    how do you buy one.. i looked on that cellworldco.com site its $850!!!! i could buy one retail at rogers for $599 theres gotta be a better price out there

XLiMBS no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    20F3D846
    You just had to mention the college fund didn't you Nick? I'm very tempted to use my college money to buy one of these babies now!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    30FB3AD8
    my mom would have my head but i want a bold now... niki needs the new toy lol... my friend upgraded to the iphone i jus GOTTA show her up lol looks like im buyin it retail in a few months

PIN/ID
    30FB3AD8
    gawwddd im soooo jealous

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by z300TT View Post
    I bought my Bold at Cellworldco.com in vancouver BC and
    then I bought an unlock code online for $19 from

FreeYourCellphone.com
    !
    -
    Great info!
    Are you happy with the purchase experience provided by the co. You got it from? Did they process & ship quickly?

Thanks!
    sent via what? a BlackBerry! ...

peterthill no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    281860C8
    Quote Originally Posted by NICKY88XX View Post
    ladies and gentlemen..... i received my unlocked rogers bold about an hour ago... everything works... pin.. bbm.. everything... its even faster then the one i had previously with the locked pin...... i love it.... its official.... unlocked rogers bold works flawlessly on att........
    Congrats Nicky. Have fun with it

Peter
    Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery

Hack173 no está en línea banned
    PIN/ID
    249E4D70
    I hopefully get to buy mine next month! That would be great!

~via 8320 (wap.pinstack.com)~

joshspear no está en línea Stack level 1

Blackberry in Japan

I'm thinking purchasing a Blackberry Bold, unlocked. Either from Rogers shipped to a friend to ship to me and unlocking it online, or a full unlocked OEM version from CellWorldCo.com

I'll be using it on T-mobile, which I hear works fine (minus the spotty and sometimes non-existent 3G service.. but I'm in NYC so, whatever)..

I'm mainly buying this because I understand the WCDMA 3G will allow it to work in Japan and Asia..

Any ideas if a T-Mobile SIM in an unlocked BOLD will pick up 3G service in Japan? It's unlocked so it should roam over to NT Docomo or something... but I'm not sure.

Any help, greatly appreciated! I'm buying this phone to travel around the world with and have it work in as many places as possible, but this would all be with a T-mobile sim (and their amazing international unlimited data plan)...

macallik no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    congrats. cant wait for my ATT and RIM to bing it to the states

ashain_boy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Hey nicky ill give you 300 for your 9000 lol

I so want one !!!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast