I keep getting this error message when I try to open BBSmart Alarms on my ... BlackBerry Bold forum

klgmd no está en línea Stack level 3

"Uncaught Exception"

Advertisement

I keep getting this error message when I try to open BBSmart Alarms on my BOLD:

Every time I install and try to open BBSmart Alarms I get "uncaught exceptionjava.lang.illegalArgumentException". Any idea why or how to fix?

PIN/ID
    3198998E
    Make sure all your permissions are set the same. It may not be the same thing but on my 8130, I downloaded the soft reset program and it have me that error. I found out that I had to change all my email permissions to allow for it to clear and let me use it. Give it a shot, let me know if it fixes. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    When I looked at it just now in the pinstack shop here, it says it isn't compatible with the Bold so that may be the problem.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

klgmd no está en línea Stack level 3
    That is strange since BBSmart issued me a new registration number when I emailed them that I upgraded from Curve to Bold. I would have thought they would have told me that and not given me a new registration number. I will email them again. Thanks. By the way, the permissions were all fine so that is not the answer.