Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

A friend of mine is trying to install bbm 5.0 but at the end of ... BlackBerry Bold forum

fatsoomeed no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24AA7EFA

unable to install bbm 5.0

Advertisement

A friend of mine is trying to install bbm 5.0 but at the end of everytime she tries to download it ota she gets error 907 saying that she can't unzip the file, any help guys?
    BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.231 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100

stnkyq2 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    She needs to install the .jad file not the .zip file.... I will post the OTA link that she can access from her BBbrowser!
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

Crackberry @ddict for LIFE..........

PIN/ID
    24AA7EFA
    Yeah that's what I was thinking too ill try the link that you post I sent her the link I used for OTA and she said it did the same thing which made no sense but ill tell her to try your link too TIA

stnkyq2 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    Quote Originally Posted by fatsoomeed View Post
    Yeah that's what I was thinking too ill try the link that you post I sent her the link I used for OTA and she said it did the same thing which made no sense but ill tell her to try your link too TIA
    I PMed you!
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

Crackberry @ddict for LIFE..........

PIN/ID
    24AA7EFA
    She got the same error haha I think this calls for reinstalling the OS

PIN/ID
    24AA7EFA
    What do you guys think?

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    no, tell her to keep trying. in fact, if he sent you the link to the actual page, have her try the tour link too.
    that's the one i got to finally work.

PIN/ID
    24AA7EFA
    We just tried that, it didn't work either

psi chick no está en línea Stack level 4
    download it to a computer and manually run the executable, don't use the desktop manager to load it. had a problem on a friend's phone and that worked.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I would say you're better off not using bbm5 imho. It's still glitchy and not 100% stable. I don't mean to burst your bubble but if you're willing to experiment why not . Good luck though
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

psi chick no está en línea Stack level 4
    i've been using it for a number of weeks now and it hasn't really been glitchy at all. at first there was some issue with delayed messages, but that seems to have cleared itself up. it's actually worked much better than i expected it to.

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    No problems here either. I'm lovin' it.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by MotoUp View Post
    No problems here either. I'm lovin' it.

You're still not convincing me and no, the fact that you look cool on your lawnmawer doesn't make it believable. I'm not buying it. I'm sticking with mee ol' bbm till they officially release 5.0
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    Not trying to convince you. I know people have had troubles getting it installed, etc, but no one that I know using it has any issues. The original connectivity issues when it came out were because of RIM outages. I like it, so I'll keep using it.

PIN/ID
    24AA7EFA
    Quote Originally Posted by psi chick View Post
    download it to a computer and manually run the executable, don't use the desktop manager to load it. had a problem on a friend's phone and that worked.
    After we run it as an executable how do we get it onto the phone? Is it just going to prompt to run DM? I haven't ran DM for a longgg time and I'm a mac user now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast