i just got a brand new bold because i lost my other one. and i ... BlackBerry Bold forum

geezie no está en línea Stack level 3

unable to change display name on BBM

Advertisement

i just got a brand new bold because i lost my other one. and i normally back up all my info on my bb everynite and when i got my new bold i restored it with all the info from my old bold. however, now it is not allowing me to change my display name on my bbm. has anyone ever experienced this problem ?? is there a fix other than maybe just restoring the OS ??
    hello, im fabulous !!

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Geezie I think it would be better to debug or overwrite BBM rather than redo the OS, unless there were a great upgrade that's caught your eye
    Last edited by Berryadict; 01-16-2009 at 01:26 AM.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I agree with berry, I would first try a battery pull, then try deleting and re-installing BBM, then either upgrading or a wipe and reload would be my last choice. BBM can be buggy sometimes, deleting and re-installing the app has always fixed my issues with it when a battery pull wouldn't.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

geezie no está en línea Stack level 3
    so where do i get the bbm app. do i just plug it in and it will automatically know that i am missing bbm ??
    hello, im fabulous !!

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    You just need to connect your device and open desktop manager then go into app loader and then add/remove apps you should find it there to add.