Ok I'm having an issue since I upgraded to the New BBM. Someone on my ... BlackBerry Bold forum

tfrankson no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2845FBAD

Unable to Receive Pics with new 5.0.1.38 BBM

Advertisement

Ok I'm having an issue since I upgraded to the New BBM. Someone on my list tried to send me a pic but on their end it says: (tfrankson)was unable to save the file.

The problem is I never received anything from of notification on my end that a pic was sent. So he thought it was on his end. He reinstalled and the same thing. I am able to send to him fine but he not to me. So he tried sending to someone else on his contact and it went through. So then I asked someone else on my list to send to me and same problem. They cannot send to me, they get the same message and I didn't receive any notification. So this is how I found out the problem is on my end.

So I deleted it, reinstalled same problem. I cannot receive any pics in BBM and I don't receive any notification that a pic is in transmission. All prior ver of BBM worked for me. Before I was using the beta - no issues. I have not chg any settings. My pics are stored on my media card, which is not full. I have a 8G with 1.7G avail.

I do not not what else to do or check for. I do not have encryption on. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Oh no I remember those days. Don't miss them at all. Okay, back to the topic if you're trying to send/receive pics from another person check if he/she has the same version you have. This caused issues when RIM kept issuing out different versions of their messenger every oher week. Hope this helps
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

tfrankson no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2845FBAD
    I had to downgrade back to the beta .32 beta and all is working fine. It seems .38 which is an official release has some problems However not everyone is experiencing it. Thanks for the help. We both had the same official version.

tam123 no está en línea Stack level 1

how did u downgrade?

hi, i have the exact same problem..hw did u downgrade ur bbm version?

lak611 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    no more
    Quote Originally Posted by tam123 View Post
    This is a really old thread, so 5.0.1.38 has not been the latest version of BBM for a long time.

What device do you have, what OS are you running, and what version of BBM do you have?

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by tam123 View Post
    I trashed the phone and upgraded to a better phone .... Just kidding but not really. lak is right though this thread is very old.
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?