http://www.play.com/Mobiles/Mobile/-...archtype=genre Hmmm due for release 15th August !? Lots of rumours about which network will ... BlackBerry Bold forum

theuprightman24 no está en línea Stack level 2

Question UK BB bold here we come!!!??

Advertisement

http://www.play.com/Mobiles/Mobile/-...archtype=genre

Hmmm due for release 15th August !?

Lots of rumours about which network will have the phone first - Vodafone seems to be favorite at the moment.

So here is my dilemma:

Current contract with O2 due to end mid July, I currently have a BB 8120 - which to be fair is ok - I am however starting to get annoyed with suretype, I would trade WI-FI for GPS in a second but then I do like having the video recorder .....which is I am fairly interested in the Bold - I would prefer to stay on O2 if I can help it (possible T-Mobile)..... My options as I see it:

1) wait for the bold
    2) Go for O2s red curve - get the GPS lose suretype and unfortunately video recorder
    3) Put up with suretype and go for the 8110 (not the pink one)

Of course cost is also a factor which will prevent me from buying from Play!!!

Its never easy is it...

Anyone got any other thoughts? - No to the iPhone I do however like the look of the HTC Pro

Bluebell Wood no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

If I were you I would wait for the Bold on o2 (possible August release ) or T mobile & possibly Orange as their deals are a lot better now.

Wouldn't it be awful to get a new contract for 18 months then a few short months into it wish you had waited for the new Bold?

The 4.5 OS upgrade brings video recording to the curve does it not? Can someone confirm please

If SureType is starting to annoy you then the 8110 may not be a good idea.

A further dilemma you may have is that until 31st July o2 has a deal, get a voice plan for Ł35 + on an 18 - 24 month contract and the BIS bolt on is free!!

Marc_SE no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Yup, video recording on the Curve when running v4.5 OS.
    Handsets: 8310 (T-Mob), iPhone (Voda), Nokia N95 8GB & SE C902 (T-Mob)
    Based: London, UK

theuprightman24 no está en línea Stack level 2
    The question is - which will come first to UK 4.5 on curve or BB bold?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jayfreeman no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i have 4.5 running on o2 curve. Video recording too. No streaming yet though. I'd personally wait for the Thunder but when will that be?