~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
If I were you I would wait for the Bold on o2 (possible August release ) or T mobile & possibly Orange as their deals are a lot better now.
Wouldn't it be awful to get a new contract for 18 months then a few short months into it wish you had waited for the new Bold?
The 4.5 OS upgrade brings video recording to the curve does it not? Can someone confirm please
If SureType is starting to annoy you then the 8110 may not be a good idea.
A further dilemma you may have is that until 31st July o2 has a deal, get a voice plan for Ł35 + on an 18 - 24 month contract and the BIS bolt on is free!!