I just upgraded to the Bold and everything is working great. However, I was previously ... BlackBerry Bold forum

ElSean no está en línea Stack level 2

Turning Bluetooth On/Off on Bold

Advertisement

I just upgraded to the Bold and everything is working great. However, I was previously using a Pearl with OS 4.2 and it had a icon that could turn bluetooth on/off with one click. I mapped it to one of my conveinence keys and it made it easy to turn on/off quickly.

I can't seem to find this icon on the Bold, nor is it in the list for possible conveinence keys. The best I have right now is the "Manage Connections" but that requires you to scroll down and select "Bluetooth Off." I was just hoping for a one button solution.

Thanks!

jaesternbach no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24b04967
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ there should be a bluetooth "set-up" icon. If you don't see it in your full menu of icons, check in one of the folders that store more settings/icons. I do not have a bold, so I wouldn't be able to tell you what folder. Sorry! I know it should be there though!

xaroc no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30544A9E
    there is an icon on on your Main screen (providing you have not set it on "hide")
    called "manage connections" here you can turn Bluetooth on or off, as well as wifi and Mobile network just by simply checking the box, or unchecking them

jm12345 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by xaroc View Post
    there is an icon on on your Main screen (providing you have not set it on "hide")
    called "manage connections" here you can turn Bluetooth on or off, as well as wifi and Mobile network just by simply checking the box, or unchecking them
    I attached this icon to my home screen icons because of my bluetooth headset. I would like to see if its possible on setting up a keyboard shortcut to it, but as of now it seems this is not possible.

xaroc no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30544A9E
    ahh ic, As far as i know, that is not posible, but hopfuly some one is able to prove me wrong

Quote Originally Posted by jm12345 View Post
    I attached this icon to my home screen icons because of my bluetooth headset. I would like to see if its possible on setting up a keyboard shortcut to it, but as of now it seems this is not possible.

jdk2 no está en línea Stack level 2
    No keyboard short cut, but you can map one of the convenience keys to Manage Connections and make the change that way. Go to Options > Screen/Keyboard and scroll down so you can map one the convenience keys.