reliving the frustrations that eventually drew me away from RIM Bberry long ago - I'm ... BlackBerry Bold forum

terrapin no está en línea Stack Pro

"triplicate" calendar entries...

Advertisement

reliving the frustrations that eventually drew me away from RIM Bberry long ago - I'm back on a 9700 and...

mhy Outlook calendar looks OK...

My 9700 has three of everything!

How can I once and for all set this up so that things sync correctly? The 9700 has three calendars on it, one for each of my email addresses - but only one calendar has info...

peguero no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    *BUMP*I've been experiencing this issue as well, had it previously with my Curve and now with 9700- I've reviewed my sync settings and have not figured out reason for repeated entries. Particularly All day events (like birthdays).
    5RAWMINUTES!

"Things that you want to change in the world have to start inside yourself. You have to be thinking. You have to be resisting. You have to be talking."
    – George Carlin

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Check your settings in Default Services (Options>Advanced Options>Default Services).

Make sure calendar e-mail entry is set to your Outlook e-mail address.

NickAC no está en línea Stack level 3
    I found it easier to use the calendar by deleting the extra calendars that are created when you set up a new email address.

Options -> Advanced -> Service Book then delete the unused CICAL entries for the email addresses. You have to repeat this if you redo your email or add a new one.

terrapin no está en línea Stack Pro
    This is realy frustrating - at least my iPhone synched effortlessly, wirelessly even. I only have one "outlook"/ComCast email address and one work address - how complicated can it be to sync a calendar to 2 different PCs without gtng two and three of everything?

simeezee no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215C1928
    I have experienced the same problem as well.