Anyone else experience this? I just got the phone 2 days ago and this morning, ... BlackBerry Bold forum

HyperM3 no está en línea Stack level 3

Trackpad Freezing up!

Advertisement

Anyone else experience this? I just got the phone 2 days ago and this morning, the trackpad started freezing up. Id be in viigo and then all of a sudden I cant scroll up or select anything. Id have to press the END key to get out of it. One time it froze up on the home screen and I couldnt select any icons, again I had to hit the END key to activate it.

What the heck?

GregGebhardt no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    No Way
    I would suggest it is some 3rd party software. How much free memory have you? What have you installed on your device? What us running in the background.

I would suggest that before you blame your 9700 you look at what you are asking your 9700 processor to do. This is no Xeon processor.
    Greg
    in Jax, FL

HyperM3 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Its nothing that I haven't had before and actually much much less apps than I had on my 9000. Anyway, I deleted a few that i figured Ill never use and see how that goes.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    The first but probably, definitely, not the last we are going to hear about the trackpad. Sorry buddy, I have no idea, but will keep my senses on alert for this.

GregGebhardt no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    No Way
    Quote Originally Posted by HyperM3 View Post
    Its nothing that I haven't had before and actually much much less apps than I had on my 9000. Anyway, I deleted a few that i figured Ill never use and see how that goes.
    Good place to start and also what is running in the background. Does pulling the battery get the trackpad back to working well for a while?
    Greg
    in Jax, FL

PIN/ID
    Apple
    List your apps that you have installed. With as much memory as the 9700 and from what I here the os you shouldn't be having these types of issues.

jag257 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I was having issues with that App on my Bold 9000.

jag257 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Doubt its your track pad cause I was having the same issue on my Bold #w

blackberryzen no está en línea Stack level 1
    I've noticed that the "sensor" inside seems to have problems in bright daylight, but thats the only issue I've found