Im using a today plus theme from here (not sure if I can post this ... BlackBerry Bold forum
Today Plus - Calendar Issues
Im using a today plus theme from here (not sure if I can post this so all apologies if we are not to put links in the forums):
Its an awesome stock looking theme that fits my needs.
Here is my issue.
I have 2 email accts, facebook and the default device calendar that show up under calendars.
i currrently have the "show all" calendars selected under calendar options.
I don't have a default device calendar option under - Advanced Options/Default Services so I have my main email account selected as the defauly calendar.
My issue is that my today theme calendar will not show all appts. Is this an issue with the theme I'm using or is it an issue with the new 9700?
even with "show all" selected, its not pulling everything up. Another issue is that when I accept a meeting from one of my email accts. it causes an issue as it wont "file" corrently under default device. Is there any know way to fix this?
Not sure if I explained it well as it seems like its a weird issue.
here you guys go if you have the same issue...
I answered my own question!!! Love it when that happens!
NOTE: These instructions will permanently move the calendar entries from one calendar to the default calendar. There is no way to undo it…
If calendar entries exist on a Device Default calendar, complete the following steps:
This operation will move all calendar entries existing on the Device Default calendar to the active calendar shown in Options > Advanced Options > Default Services.
- Open the Calendar.
- Press the menu key.
- Choose Options
- Type MOVE on the keypad.
- You will be asked to move all appointments in the base system calendar. Choose YES to accept moving all entries in the Device Default calendar to the default active calendar.
- Perform a hard reset of the BlackBerry smartphone by taking the battery out while the BlackBerry smartphone is still powered on and placing it back in.
If calendar entries are split between two BlackBerry® Internet Service calendars, complete the following steps:
By deleting a CICAL, any calendar entries associated with it are moved to a Device Default calendar. This step can be repeated if additional calendars contain entries you want to move.
- Go to Options > Advanced Options > Default Services.
- Verify the correct email address is shown for Calendar [CICAL].
- Press the back arrow and save the changes if prompted.
- In the Advanced Options menu, choose Service Book.
- Highlight the entry for the calendar you do not want. This will appear as firstname.lastname@example.org [CICAL].
- Press the menu key and choose Delete.
Once all desired entries have been moved to the Device Default calendar using the above steps, follow steps 1 through 5 at the beginning of the resolution area, then resend service books to the BlackBerry smartphone.
Set your email account as the default calendar in Advanced Options/Default Services then go into the calendar Icon, press the menu button and go into options. In the calendar option scree and General options highlighted just type the word move and all the calendar appointments will be moved to whatever is set in default services.
I was messing around syncing things with my Gmail account and ended up with multiple calendars. I followed your instructions and now everything is back on one big happy calendar! Thanks!