Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

There are threads already posted about the difficult browsing of forums using the Bold, including ... BlackBerry Bold forum

cornelious0_0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    235B134C

Advertisement

There are threads already posted about the difficult browsing of forums using the Bold, including Pinstack's forums. The lack of word wrap and more legible font sizes are a bummer, but I'm making due for now, all the other positive aspects of the Bold completely overshadow the web browser issues.

I'm sure will RIM will lend a hand eventually, and the forum browsing aside I can't find a single thing I dislike about my Bold, and I've already used it to convert a few friends as well!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

E3BK no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    JUST ASK
    Now I'm all sad because I can't get the Bold through AT&T. Where's the best place to purchase unlocked. I really shouldn't but I can't help myself now...Is $594 the best deal out there for full price?

fondoo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24A26BE1
    ebay?

Quote Originally Posted by E3BK View Post
    Now I'm all sad because I can't get the Bold through AT&T. Where's the best place to purchase unlocked. I really shouldn't but I can't help myself now...Is $594 the best deal out there for full price?
    Upgraded the BlackBerry Curve to BlackBerry Bold 12/1/08.

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by pchukwura View Post
    cut cable or something else! hehe

I don't think i could ever go back to a dumbphone after going through a palm, iphopne 3g, and blackberry.
    Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by E3BK View Post
    I finally held one in my hands. And while stunning, it's just bigger than the Curve I love. So should I wait for the Javelin? But the Javelin is lacking 3G. Someone tell me what to do...I'm too full of Thanksgiving food to think clearly. lol.
    If you're looking to use 3G, then you should get the Bold. Even if you're not going to be using 3G because you're getting an unlocked phone, you should still get the Bold. Lol.

Since you claim you're making fewer typos, I think you should totally get the Bold. Case closed.

Btw, if you're looking to buy a Bold, you could try finding it in the market place selling/trading forums on PS first. If you can't find it there, then I'd resort to eBay. Most PS'rs are trustworthy and I would personally try to find a good deal on PS first before going to a stranger on eBay and buying it off him/her.

Quote Originally Posted by cornelious0_0 View Post
    There are threads already posted about the difficult browsing of forums using the Bold, including Pinstack's forums. The lack of word wrap and more legible font sizes are a bummer, but I'm making due for now, all the other positive aspects of the Bold completely overshadow the web browser issues.

I'm sure will RIM will lend a hand eventually, and the forum browsing aside I can't find a single thing I dislike about my Bold, and I've already used it to convert a few friends as well!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Lol. I don't think RIM needs to advertise as much as they do when they have committed crackberry addicts/PS'rs like us.

jaesternbach no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24b04967
    Quote Originally Posted by fondoo View Post
    Bonnie Cha from cnet review was right. the bold makes me feel very masculine. i feel like the king of the world.

Lol! Oh Bonnie...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123