Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I finally held one in my hands. And while stunning, it's just bigger than the ... BlackBerry Bold forum

E3BK no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    JUST ASK

To Bold or not to Bold...

Advertisement

I finally held one in my hands. And while stunning, it's just bigger than the Curve I love. So should I wait for the Javelin? But the Javelin is lacking 3G. Someone tell me what to do...I'm too full of Thanksgiving food to think clearly. lol.

Female_MC no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24A2C570
    Your right that's what I said when I first went and played with the Bold in person.
    It isn't that much bigger than the Curve, so I don't plan on getting a Javelin I am going to get a Bold.

Get a Bold lol!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

fritzdoss no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    249F61CB
    Get a bold. You won't even notice the size issue. Fits better in your hip pocket than the curve. Better feel, keyboard, speed. Go Bold!!!

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    I just picked mine up this a.m. And, I love it. When I first picked up a store model the keyboard felt funny. It took me about 30 minutes to get used to it. IMO the bold isn't really that big a phone. I'm happy with my upgrade/purchase.

Last edited by calm_tiger; 11-28-2008 at 04:29 PM.

abad no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30D26FDC
    I would go for it. I have had mine for a couple of weeks now and I am happy I went with it, its a huge improvement over my curve. The web browser is so much batter, its not the best but its doable. The keyboard feels good, it might take some getting used to depending on how much you use it. The speakers on the device are miles ahead of the curve in sound quality and loudness. I would go for it, I think its RIM's best device yet...

krosli no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    747101D2
    I went from a Curve to a Bold. Didn't take too long to get used to. Now, the Bold is like a part of me. Be Bold and get the Bold.

cornelious0_0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    235B134C
    All I can say is GO FOR IT!!!

Seriously though, every single aspect of the bold beats the living $hit out of my Curve. Funny thing is that I naturally felt comfortable with the bold's keyboard...took zero time to get used to it.

Go for the bold, you won't regret it!

krosli no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    747101D2
    Quote Originally Posted by cornelious0_0 View Post
    All I can say is GO FOR IT!!!

Seriously though, every single aspect of the bold beats the living $hit out of my Curve. Funny thing is that I naturally felt comfortable with the bold's keyboard...took zero time to get used to it.

Go for the bold, you won't regret it!

AMEN!!!!

robertmrome no está en línea Stack level 3
    I had the same debate but surprisingly the size has nothing to do with my complaints... its the keyboard

Toan04 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by robertmrome View Post
    I had the same debate but surprisingly the size has nothing to do with my complaints... its the keyboard

I never had a curve, but I used to own a 8830 and the keyboard is the same but very much improved... So I didnt have any problems adjusting to it.

I like the size of the Bold (same size as my old 8830) because I have big hands and it's very comfortable for me.

PIN/ID
    235B134C
    Quote Originally Posted by robertmrome View Post
    I dunno, the keyboard is one of my favorite things about the bold, I find it WAY easier to type on and it feels like its actually built decently, I hated how the Curves buttons moved around and felt a little cheap.

happy1240 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32BD62DA
    Right now I pay $135 a month for my bb and then my hubbys phone (he never uses). Im thinking to save money just to go back to a phone. I hate to cause I love my bb. But I could save so much money. With the economy how it is I guess I should start to save money.

pchukwura no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by happy1240 View Post
    Right now I pay $135 a month for my bb and then my hubbys phone (he never uses). Im thinking to save money just to go back to a phone. I hate to cause I love my bb. But I could save so much money. With the economy how it is I guess I should start to save money.
    cut cable or something else! hehe

I don't think i could ever go back to a dumbphone after going through a palm, iphopne 3g, and blackberry.

PIN/ID
    235B134C
    Quote Originally Posted by pchukwura View Post
    cut cable or something else! hehe

I don't think i could ever go back to a dumbphone after going through a palm, iphopne 3g, and blackberry.
    Nor could I, I have a hard time using my wife's pearl, let alone a normal phone. My old provider had horribly expensive plans, but I switched for the bold and now I'm getting 350 minutes, 500mb of data, 10,000 texts and all other basic features for $50 a month.

I'm never giving up my BB!

Ge
    Ge no está en línea Stack level 4
    The Javelin is slightly smaller than than the Curve.

But nothing beats the Bold. The size was a problem for me at first, but I got use to it really quickly.

Same for the keyboard, it felt funny compared to my Curve, but now I can't imagine going back to the Curve Keyboard. The Bold keyboard is superior

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast