Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

i understand that size matters but one thing i've always avoided the curve and the ... BlackBerry Bold forum

Advertisement

i understand that size matters but one thing i've always avoided the curve and the 88xx series simply becuase i was like man those phones are too big so i always stuck to the pearl line untill the bold came and i just couldnt resist all of the things it offered and to be honest the size isnt too big at all and one advantage i've realised is i can hold the phone more comfortably in my hands simple becuase there is more to hold which also has lead me to not even come close to once dropping my phone *knocks on wood* where as with the pearl i did drop it acouple times just my 2cents i feel that the size of the bold is being destoryed i mean this isnt who's thin or who's fat lol we're all beautiful on the inside!!!! haha

bmanley no está en línea Stack level 4
    I've been looking more into the bold because of this and like what I see. May have to get rid of my 8310. Can upgrade Feb 11th so it maybe a good time to switch. Only thing that would hold me up is the size. I love my curve and always use the otterbox with it so I'm not sure how big the Bold will be with an otterbox case on it.

cestlavie77 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanley View Post
    I've been looking more into the bold because of this and like what I see. May have to get rid of my 8310. Can upgrade Feb 11th so it maybe a good time to switch. Only thing that would hold me up is the size. I love my curve and always use the otterbox with it so I'm not sure how big the Bold will be with an otterbox case on it.
    Do u mean the Otterbox Defender or Armour? I have the Defender.... adds a fair bit of depth to the device but it's indestructible. Makes it too big for my really small hands though. Wasted purchase for me.

The defender. And I love it. One of the biggest things I like is the carry clip. I loved the clips on the old 7520 and 7250's so this to me is like them. IF I get a Bold it will have an otterbox defender on it and my son wants one for his if that is the one he decides on.

The defender. And I love it. One of the biggest things I like is the carry clip. I loved the clips on the old 7520 and 7250's so this to me is like them. IF I get a Bold it will have an otterbox defender on it and my son wants one for his if that is the one he decides on.
    Never used the carry clip. I just wanted the Defender so my BB would bounce off the floor whenever I dropped it! haha But, it's just too big so it now sits in the drawer with my collection of unused iPod Touch cases. Hubby is not impressed!

Wanted to update everybody. My son got back to Camp Pendelton around 11:15pm last Wednesday night and before noon Thursday he had a new Blackberry Bold. He couldn't wait. Along with two of the guys he was out running around with. They got new phones but with sprint. Must be good to sell phones around bases when the troops come home. Now if I could just get him to buy his dad one I'd be in good shape. Thanks again for everyones help.

snipes mcgee no está en línea Stack level 4
    Wanted to update everybody. My son got back to Camp Pendelton around 11:15pm last Wednesday night and before noon Thursday he had a new Blackberry Bold. He couldn't wait. Along with two of the guys he was out running around with. They got new phones but with sprint. Must be good to sell phones around bases when the troops come home. Now if I could just get him to buy his dad one I'd be in good shape. Thanks again for everyones help.
    Haha, good to hear he got one. I'll keep my fingers crossed for a new Bold for you too, lol!
    I have a BlackBerry and a WhiteApple. :)

Glad to hear he is home! Woo hoo for the BOLD!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234