Ok so I'm on my second bold. First one had batt door issues from the ... BlackBerry Bold forum

PIN/ID
    Apple

those who have aftermarket batt covers,?

Advertisement

Ok so I'm on my second bold. First one had batt door issues from the jump. Second on has them now after two weeks of use. My ? is, after you replaced your batt door with an aftermarket one did (if you had this issue before) it solve the loose door? I like my second device, it feels great other than the door issue. I don't really want to return this one. If I can buy a batt door to solve this please let me know. Also, could you include what brand, how much $ , how long you've been using it and any issues you have had. Thanks stackers.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    I would check this one out, Stylish, and simple. It seems to be the best out there right now, and some have ordered it already! Hope this helps. . . .

http://forums.pinstack.com/f227/case_mate_launches_the_backpack_blackberry_bold-99832/
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    My Bold's original battery door had no problems whatsoever. But I'm using an aftermarket battery door now, and that does feel a little loose. I use a hard case though, so I never notice it.

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    ive had a few different battery doors. all seem to have a lil crackling type sound on the lower left that i cant get rid of..
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

stolt no está en línea Stack level 3
    i swapped my original case for colorware custom design which is a much better fit. Have just bought a case mate battery cover so will sell my colorware on ebay.
    I had to change my original one as it got so bad when i text and creaking that i early sold the phone.

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    I only had a crackling noise for a few days with my original, but after use it went a way, I now have a Case-Mate Brown Croc for afew days, and I don't have any cracking noise with this one either.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ErnieH no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20817CCE
    My original battery cover was so loose if fell off easily. I bought a new replacement - just the standard RIM version. It still fits perfectly after several months.

stolt no está en línea Stack level 3
    this is the cover i have, sitting pretty on my bold now, also has my cover from colorware next to it...

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    I was at Wal-Mart yesterday and the battery door fell off my 8120 (a consistent problem since I've had the thing but I didn't think it was bad enough to ask for a replacement door but it's been nearly a year and still happening) while I was in the portable media/cell phone section. They had T-Mobile 8120's there and I almost asked if I could swap my battery door with one but they didn't have the titanium 8120 on display.
    Last edited by EricaJ1073; 01-23-2009 at 06:12 PM.

By the way, the warranty expires May 6 so I still have 4 months left to decide what I want to do.

Quote Originally Posted by ErnieH View Post
    My original battery cover was so loose if fell off easily. I bought a new replacement - just the standard RIM version. It still fits perfectly after several months.

Where did you get it? I have the same problem with my 8120.