Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Originally Posted by pdxmatts Hey Archer, can I become one of your employees, so I ... BlackBerry Bold forum

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by pdxmatts View Post
    Hey Archer, can I become one of your employees, so I can get a Bold too?
    With your rapid speed of implementation, you would fit right in with my staff. You'd love it too, because the moral is very high and we have fun...

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by pdxmatts View Post
    Aww. I feel all warm in my tummy So glad that you like it. You'll have to put it on your Javelin and Storm too when you get them
    Pd, Just so you'll know I like YOUR new avatar too. If you're not careful, you're going to show up in one of those "I think I'm in love" threads. 'jack over.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post
    A quick report on my new Bold,
    I just finished upgrading to 4.6.0.190, thanks for the reminder ranxoren! Prior to .190 all was well, so I cannot say that I upgraded to fix a problem....YAY! There is a noticeable difference in a few areas. This Bold has a very solid feel to the entire unit. No creaks, movement, or any other disconcerting issues with the housing, battery door etc. Also the silver surround is affixed in a very sturdy way. Also of note, is that the appearance of the silver rim is less bright, and more of a brushed matte finish, although it is the same, no texture or brush marks if you will. Just not as shiny as the earlier models I had. I like it better, as I prefer a less shiny BB, and while I would actually prefer the all black model, I'll have an 8900 before too long. Due to the fact I've not had it that long, I've only given the various features and subsystems a cursory check, but overall this one looks & feels good. I believe we're off to a good start.

Cheers...
    Well im glad to hear that ! Hopefully this one doesn't make you hate Bolds all together again haha!
    Welcome Back Archy!

Im 20posts away from my 2000th post ... i wonder what itll be ...

Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    Well im glad to hear that ! Hopefully this one doesn't make you hate Bolds all together again haha!
    Welcome Back Archy!
    Thanks, I didn't really hate the Bolds, more like a feeling of disbelief that they were so shoddy, and that it was more than one, but that was then and this is now. Plus based on what I'm hearing from the other guys I helped get setup, they too are doing well, no problems. A good sign, a very good sign....

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Perfect then! Well talk after the Javelin is released lol well make a deal.
    If rogers gets it first ill ship one your way and if a US carrier gets it first then you ship one my way. deal ?

Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    Perfect then! Well talk after the Javelin is released lol well make a deal.
    If rogers gets it first ill ship one your way and if a US carrier gets it first then you ship one my way. deal ?
    Sounds Good

mjwood0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    Lol. I had ignored this thread and now I come in and check and realize that I'm the lone remaining holdout for the Javelin!

Oh well... if 3G comes this way too quickly, I may just get the Bold. Then again, I'll wait for the price to come down regardless. Or maybe not... who knows!

Glad you're enjoying your Bold Archer! the new Avitar is great!
    As always, just my opinion...
    mjwood0 (at) pinstack (.) com
    Remove PTT | OS Upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by mjwood0 View Post
    Lol. I had ignored this thread and now I come in and check and realize that I'm the lone remaining holdout for the Javelin!

Oh well... if 3G comes this way too quickly, I may just get the Bold. Then again, I'll wait for the price to come down regardless. Or maybe not... who knows!

Glad you're enjoying your Bold Archer! the new Avitar is great!
    Actually ranxoren and I are going to be getting the Javelin upon it's release. I still feel that it's going to be an outstanding model. No question about it. There's never been a question in my mind. I fully expect the 8900 to become my primary BB when they are released.

Thanks to pdxmatts for creating my new avatar!

Cheers!

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by mjwood0 View Post
    Actually ranxoren and I are going to be getting the Javelin upon it's release. I still feel that it's going to be an outstanding model. No question about it. There's never been a question in my mind. I fully expect the 8900 to become my primary BB when they are released.
    Indeed we are getting the javelin the second its out. I also believe that there's no questions asked that the 8900 will take over as my main device.
    Last edited by ranxoren; 11-12-2008 at 09:32 PM.

Karpfish24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    243fd52f
    Ranxoren I hope you will get me an 8900 if it comes out on Rogers first, i'd do the same for you if it comes in the US

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    I believe that the name of this thread should be changed to
    Ranxorens one hour bold fiasco/archers bold redemption.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by Karpfish24 View Post
    Ranxoren I hope you will get me an 8900 if it comes out on Rogers first, i'd do the same for you if it comes in the US
    Anything to help a fellow stacker and those are not just words ive proven myself before

Quote Originally Posted by Capdot View Post

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Haha it sure should :P

Quote Originally Posted by Capdot View Post
    OMG....LMAO... a full 100 points for the World Class Humor

Nice Work Capdot ...

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    OMG....LMAO... a full 100 points for the World Class Humor

Nice Work Capdot ...
    Ahh Leonard you and me make a pair dont we ... !

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    With your rapid speed of implementation, you would fit right in with my staff. You'd love it too, because the moral is very high and we have fun...
    Sounds perfect. Employers like you are very hard to find.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast