Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 134

Originally Posted by archer6 . That's what made it easy for me to dump my ... BlackBerry Bold forum

  1. #46
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Posts
    3,806

    Advertisement



    Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post
    .
    That's what made it easy for me to dump my defective Bolds. Running 4.5 on the 8310 transforms it into a very nice BlackBerry. Especially since have always liked this model. It will hold me over nicely until the 8900 is released. After all if it served me well for a year I'm happy to use it while waiting for my next BlackBerry.
    via Archer's BlackBerry 8310
    Thats only because you used the Bold only for a couple of days.
    I DARE you to use a Bold for three months 24/7 then go back to a Curve even with 4.5 lol
    But thats just me over-pampered talking

  2. #47
    archer6's Avatar
    archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,996
    Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    Thats only because you used the Bold only for a couple of days.
    I DARE you to use a Bold for three months 24/7 then go back to a Curve even with 4.5 lol
    But thats just me over-pampered talking
    LMAO...... ranxoren my friend I read this and broke out laughing. You are so funny. And you have a pretty good point when I thought about it....

    Oh my, it get's worse......due to your overpowering subliminal message, I stopped at the A&T Store last night. Yes I did.... can you guess the outcome?


  3. #48
    GaryF's Avatar
    GaryF no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    5,432
    OMG -- you DID'NT?
    BlackBerry® Certified Support Specialist
    The Shark Tank

  4. #49
    GregGebhardt's Avatar
    GregGebhardt no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    PIN/ID
    No Way
    Posts
    680
    All new Blackberrys are a "transition device". Each in time will be replaced with something more advanced. The Bold and Javelin are no exception
    Greg
    in Jax, FL

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Posts
    3,806
    Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post
    LMAO...... ranxoren my friend I read this and broke out laughing. You are so funny. And you have a pretty good point when I thought about it....

    Oh my, it get's worse......due to your overpowering subliminal message, I stopped at the A&T Store last night. Yes I did.... can you guess the outcome?
    You took my dare seriously and got a Bold !!
    Good man !!
    Archer i honestly look forward to our discussions everyday because you crack me up!
    Would you leave BBM installed on the Bold so we can talk live ? The Bold has enough free memory to leave it installed lol no more Curve excuses please!

    Quote Originally Posted by GaryF View Post
    OMG -- you DID'NT?
    its Archer youre talking about OBVIOUSLY he did! haha

    Quote Originally Posted by GregGebhardt View Post
    All new Blackberrys are a "transition device". Each in time will be replaced with something more advanced. The Bold and Javelin are no exception
    The Javelin definitely isnt. If you read my post more carefully you'll see my reasons behind calling the Bold a transition device.
    The latter has similarities with the Current devices as well as the New Ones.
    Now compare the Javelin to the Curve -> besides the shape everything is different.
    Last edited by ranxoren; 11-12-2008 at 01:25 PM.

  6. #51
    GregGebhardt's Avatar
    GregGebhardt no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    PIN/ID
    No Way
    Posts
    680
    Sorry but they are all to be improved on till they end the series. The Javelin is nothing but a Bold with the newer electronics. Many like the Curve hardware format but I got tired of getting dust behind the screen of every Curve I owned.
    Greg
    in Jax, FL

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Posts
    3,806
    Quote Originally Posted by GregGebhardt View Post
    Sorry but they are all to be improved on till they end the series. The Javelin is nothing but a Bold with the newer electronics. Many like the Curve hardware format but I got tired of getting dust behind the screen of every Curve I owned.
    The Javelin is nothing close to a Bold.
    Newer micro usb
    Newer battery door system
    Newer flushed top with dedicated lock button on top of the standby button
    Better memory
    Slightly better screen
    There are indeed electronic improvements but im talking about the physical device.
    The Javelin and the Curve as well as the Flip all look alike and the Bold is just there looking like the Bold which takes on from both generations (dont take me wrong i still think the Bold looks nice and that the leather back is incredibly sexy).

  8. #53
    RogerG's Avatar
    RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    21,111
    Archer, you are truly an addict, my friend! Can't believe you did what you implied you did! LOL!

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Posts
    3,806
    Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    Archer, you are truly an addict, my friend! Can't believe you did what you implied you did! LOL!
    Oh believe me ... he did ... hahahaha ! Altho i still dont have an asnwer yet im sure he did :P

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Posts
    3,806
    Update: so i just received confirmation from Archer that he did indeed buy a new Bold!
    Ahhh im too good at what i do that it reflects on the stacks hahaha lol jk (ps: for those who dont know im in PR).

  11. #56
    RogerG's Avatar
    RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    21,111
    Really, though....was there any question that's what he did?

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Posts
    3,806
    What do you mean ? Oh haha no i know i was 99999999% positive but you never know Archer is quite unpredictable haha unless when it comes down to a new BB he doesnt have at home :P

  13. #58
    archer6's Avatar
    archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,996
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryF View Post
    OMG -- you DID'NT?
    Dear Uncle Gary,

    This is your errant nephew, Archer.

    Please, before you get angry with me, hear me out. Well, I've gone and done it again. What?... yes I know. Yes Uncle I did. Uh huh. I know. I'm sorry. But I need your help... Yes? I know, but Uncle I'm addicted to these BlackBerry's. I know I have too many. I simply cannot help myself and I'm reaching out to you for help. What? It's too late? Oh please don't tell me it's too late.

    But I was a good boy, I went to school, got good grades, then graduated from college. Uh huh. I know... it all began that day I wandered aimlessly into an AT&T store. Yes... I know. Well they were all shiny and fun to play with. I know I should have listened to you, but after all Uncle Gary, you have one. What?.. it's different for you? Oh... I see , you use yours for work. I see. And what about me? Oh.. yes I know.
    *hangs head*

    So it's too late for me? I'm too addicted?
    What did you say Uncle Gary? How many do I have? *oh - oh..yikes*
    Yes sir I do know how many. But do I have to tell you?



    And so it goes in the life of Archer, errant BB boy...
    *as he whips out his new Bold, and cheers*


  14. #59
    RogerG's Avatar
    RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    21,111
    LOL @ Archer!

    Be careful where you whip that thing out!

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Posts
    3,806
    Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post
    Dear Uncle Gary,

    This is your errant nephew, Archer.

    Please, before you get angry with me, hear me out. Well, I've gone and done it again. What?... yes I know. Yes Uncle I did. Uh huh. I know. I'm sorry. But I need your help... Yes? I know, but Uncle I'm addicted to these BlackBerry's. I know I have too many. I simply cannot help myself and I'm reaching out to you for help. What? It's too late? Oh please don't tell me it's too late.

    But I was a good boy, I went to school, got good grades, then graduated from college. Uh huh. I know... it all began that day I wandered aimlessly into an AT&T store. Yes... I know. Well they were all shiny and fun to play with. I know I should have listened to you, but after all Uncle Gary, you have one. What?.. it's different for you? Oh... I see , you use yours for work. I see. And what about me? Oh.. yes I know.
    *hangs head*

    So it's too late for me? I'm too addicted?
    What did you say Uncle Gary? How many do I have? *oh - oh..yikes*
    Yes sir I do know how many. But do I have to tell you?



    And so it goes in the life of Archer, errant BB boy...
    *as he whips out his new Bold, and cheers*
    HAHAHAHAHA Amazing post! You made my Day!
    So hows this one going ? and did you upgrade it to .190 ? really makes a difference.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •