Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Ranxoren, I am joining you in the party of keeping the Bold until the Jav ... BlackBerry Bold forum

Karpfish24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    243fd52f

Advertisement

Ranxoren, I am joining you in the party of keeping the Bold until the Jav is out then selling the Bold. After just a few days of using the Bold i tried to go back to my curve but I couldn't do it. It was too slow and overall felt very dated. I can't wait for the 8900 to come out so I can come back to the best keyboard ever(initially thought the Bold KB was better then curve, that feeling wore off).

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by Karpfish24 View Post
    Ranxoren, I am joining you in the party of keeping the Bold until the Jav is out then selling the Bold. After just a few days of using the Bold i tried to go back to my curve but I couldn't do it. It was too slow and overall felt very dated. I can't wait for the 8900 to come out so I can come back to the best keyboard ever(initially thought the Bold KB was better then curve, that feeling wore off).
    Well then welcome to the club! (altho i still support the Bold KB).

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by pdxmatts View Post
    P.S. Archer6, if your thinking of getting rid of your bold, then what's going to happen to the wallpaper I made for you.. heehee

thats just cute hahahhaa

Ge
    Ge no está en línea Stack level 4
    I don't get it. I am sure it is not the money. Why do you need to sell? Just use it till the next device comes out.

I went from a Curve in April, to a iPhone in July and then to a Bold? I only have the one line, one carrier. You think I got upgrades? I paid full pop for all these phones.

When the Javelin comes out, I will pass. For me, the lack of 3G is a deal breaker. I also doubt they can make a better keyboard than the Bold.

The 8220's lack of a full keyboard is why I passed on that unit.

I tried using the Curve, and I couldn't go back.

SGZrazberry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Just ask
    A bird in hand O.T......thats all I gotta say about dat........

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by sgordon View Post
    A bird in hand O.T......thats all I gotta say about dat........
    Im not ashamed of saying i didnt know what this expression meant so i looked it up and copy pasted it here for other people that didnt get it :

Keep what you have, don't take a chance or gamble on possibilities of what you might get.

You are right Sean im just too much of a gadget freak lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ge View Post
    I don't get it. I am sure it is not the money. Why do you need to sell? Just use it till the next device comes out.

I went from a Curve in April, to a iPhone in July and then to a Bold? I only have the one line, one carrier. You think I got upgrades? I paid full pop for all these phones.

When the Javelin comes out, I will pass. For me, the lack of 3G is a deal breaker. I also doubt they can make a better keyboard than the Bold.

The 8220's lack of a full keyboard is why I passed on that unit.

I tried using the Curve, and I couldn't go back.
    Good points and thanks for the input Ge

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    Thats what it was all about.
    I see now where I misunderstood your first post about having limited time before the buyer arrived. I was thinking you were looking for feedback that you were doing the right thing thus my first brief response. Then a longer response followed after I though about it a bit more. However after your update & now explaining that it was a money is no object scenario I see your objective. .

Great discussion
    Cheers
    sent via BlackBerry

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Presume you weren't using 4.5 on Curve, or you would have sold the Bold, as I did

Quote Originally Posted by Capdot View Post
    In my "What If" post I was trying to point out that the javeline might not be a better device, It might be and then it might not and then where does that leave us.
    As human beings we strive for excellence and perfection knowing that it's impossible to acheive such a thing. we obtain a device and even though it works great for us and fullfills all our needs we still want and search for that better thing (whatever it might be)only to rag on the new thing that comes out that falls short of the great device that we already have. That sir is insane or crackberry syndrom.
    Excellent post & a good read!

Cheers...
    sent via BlackBerry

wendycharles no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    249F6ACE
    I love the Bold and I had a curve in the past. New always excites me. Rax, keep the Bold for now, enjoy it and sell when the storm arrives. Life is short, Live Bold!
    Last edited by wendycharles; 11-11-2008 at 10:50 PM. Reason: wasnt finished
    Wendy
    Iphone...what else would a MAC user have.....

[QUOTE=pdxmatts;951129]P.S. Archer6, if your thinking of getting rid of your bold, then what's going to happen to the wallpaper I made for you.. heehee

Wow! Thanks pdxmatts what a fabulous wallpaper! I've just finished installing it on ALL my BlackBerrys! Thank You So Much. (It scaled well) and even looks sharp on my 8220.

Cheers
    Archer
    sent via BlackBerry

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by Berryadict View Post
    Presume you weren't using 4.5 on Curve, or you would have sold the Bold, as I did
    Oh believe me i was i had put 4.5 on my Curve the second the first 4.5 beta was available lol

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by wendycharles View Post
    I love the Bold and I had a curve in the past. New always excites me. Rax, keep the Bold for now, enjoy it and sell when the storm arrives. Life is short, Live Bold!
    Oh i know and ive been living Bold for 3 months now haha thanks for the input!

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    [quote=archer6;951401]
    Quote Originally Posted by pdxmatts View Post
    P.S. Archer6, if your thinking of getting rid of your bold, then what's going to happen to the wallpaper I made for you.. heehee

Wow! Thanks pdxmatts what a fabulous wallpaper! I've just finished installing it on ALL my BlackBerrys! Thank You So Much. (It scaled well) and even looks sharp on my 8220.

Cheers
    Archer
    sent via BlackBerry
    EXCELLENT!

Quote Originally Posted by Berryadict View Post
    That's what made it easy for me to dump my defective Bolds. Running 4.5 on the 8310 transforms it into a very nice BlackBerry. Especially since have always liked this model. It will hold me over nicely until the 8900 is released. After all if it served me well for a year I'm happy to use it while waiting for my next BlackBerry.
    via Archer's BlackBerry 8310

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast