I think Iam giving up on the Bold for now. It's embarrasing, a LOT, that ... BlackBerry Bold forum

terrapin no está en línea Stack Pro

Think I'm Giving Up My Friends...

Advertisement

I think Iam giving up on the Bold for now. It's embarrasing, a LOT, that I'm even fretting about a fu&*^ng cell phone at all. The Curve's a fine device and, if I want, I could always try some of the cool WM devices thatare out there/coming out. This BOLD release date stuff is reminiscent of America's waiting to hear the Prez's state of the union during a recession!

jkai2188 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Are you waiting for the bold to come out for att? Is that the release that your worried about. Because you won't have to wait much longer... Believe me, I've got one in my store now. And I've used it, and it kills the iPhone by far, internet speeds are emaculate. You do not wanna go to a windows mobile device, ever!! Att was waiting to make sure the device was going to work properly on the network before they released it. So hold on, its coming

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

BL86 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    207BE7BC
    BOLD is great. worth the wait, if you can wait.

I can wait until 10/4 - then I will be out of my 30-day device exchange period and would have to pay full price for the bold. if its before then, im cool...

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    From everything I hear it will be well worth the wait terrapin!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

I Know, I know...But, like I said, it can't be later than 10/4 - Personally, I could wait till next year, suffering no ill effects because of it. But as of 10/4, my 30-day exchange privilege runs out - I mean, if you think about it, if I REALLY couldn't wait, I'd just go drop the $$ and get an unlocked one. I don't want to spend that kind of cash at ATT post 10/4 either - To me, it's still just a cell phone - Albeit a fuc*&ng cool one. But after 10/4, it's full price for me - That's my "hurry"...

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by terrapin View Post
    I Know, I know...But, like I said, it can't be later than 10/4 - Personally, I could wait till next year, suffering no ill effects because of it. But as of 10/4, my 30-day exchange privilege runs out - I mean, if you think about it, if I REALLY couldn't wait, I'd just go drop the $$ and get an unlocked one. I don't want to spend that kind of cash at ATT post 10/4 either - To me, it's still just a cell phone - Albeit a fuc*&ng cool one. But after 10/4, it's full price for me - That's my "hurry"...

I know how you feel Terrapin. I'm also debating right now as my contract's up at the end of the month. It's between the storm or stay with AT&T and just get the Iphone sigh...

Are you waiting for the bold to come out for att? Is that the release that your worried about. Because you won't have to wait much longer... Believe me, I've got one in my store now. And I've used it, and it kills the iPhone by far, internet speeds are emaculate. You do not wanna go to a windows mobile device, ever!! Att was waiting to make sure the device was going to work properly on the network before they released it. So hold on, its coming

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

this looks encouraging though...