Hey fellow stackers, just a quick question- I downloaded the fish animated theme and also ... BlackBerry Bold forum

kevinb1 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2086F1C7

Theme vs Batterie

Advertisement

Hey fellow stackers, just a quick question- I downloaded the fish animated theme and also the seltzer theme and when I have them running on my phone the batterie life only last a half day, but I made a ghost rider theme with no animation and my batterie last the full day and all through the night, so my question is does the theme have anything to do with the batterie life??

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    I have never had a theme affect battery life. Maybe memory and signal reception.

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Don't know. My ? Is where are you getting these themes and are they free? I would think that a theme that is animated would take more batt life considering it is constantly doing something instead off being at idle and just concerning itself with reception. Don't know, just a guess. Anyone with a better understanding of how it all works?~via Bold
    (wap.pinstack.com)~

Ge
    Ge no está en línea Stack level 4
    Definitely the animation. This requires the processor to run and it will use the battery to keep it running as opposed to idling.

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    kevinb1 welcome to pinstack!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ge View Post
    Definitely the animation. This requires the processor to run and it will use the battery to keep it running as opposed to idling.
    ditto.
    the phone is constantly rendering, animation so not only do you have the phone proccessing something, but it is having to do something with what is rendered. (ie. cache it, delete it, overwrite it, whatever) so your mem is eaten up quicker.

just charge it more and do a soft reset every once in a while, you'll be good!!
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey