I got my new bold up and running last night. /(Rogers Canada) Upgraded to /167 ... BlackBerry Bold forum

SGZrazberry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Just ask

Smile Theme issue with Bold

Advertisement

I got my new bold up and running last night. /(Rogers Canada) Upgraded to /167 right away. I went to check the themes onboard and noticed that I only have two themes...precision zen (rogers home page theme) and precision silver which is a landscape sunrise as Ive seen on the stack. However, the landscape shows as the preview when I have the Rogers theme active, and nothing when the other way around......hmmmmfff?

I have also set my browser default to column view as I dont like having to click to zoom on every page as has been mentioned... accuweather is a nice app with "active raining etc" . Although not a knowledgable techi I can answer some questions or try things if anyone wants...

I also notice that on sites like pinstack, once I push to zoom, the page no longer fits properly....the right side is cut off and I have to scroll over to see the end of the sentences?
    Last edited by SGZrazberry; 10-26-2008 at 09:33 AM.

SGZrazberry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Just ask
    Actually I also have a question myself....I am not able to update my outlook when synching the bb. I looked under default services in advanced options and found "calendar (CICAL): my home and bb email addresses were here not outlook calender names? is this correct? My synch is set for two way etc but nothing seems to be added to my pc....@#$