Can anyone confirm that the sync problem has been fixed with Gmail and Blackberry without ... BlackBerry Bold forum

silv333 no está en línea Stack level 3

The existing problem with G-Mail and Blackberry

Advertisement

Can anyone confirm that the sync problem has been fixed with Gmail and Blackberry without having to go through the blackberry site and changing all of the settings for your phone?

Let me know what I've gotta do please....

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Do you mean getting the emails pushed fairly quickly or syncing the deletes. For me, the push side is very fast.

However the delete sync side is VERY slow between the Blackberry and Gmail. I have mine set to delete on the BB if I delete from the P-C and it takes hours, sometimes overnight, to take effect. I hope that helps.

(Just for a comparison, my Yahoo (Sbcglobal) email syncs almost immediately.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

sugarspicebaby1 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I haven't had an issue with Gmail and my Pearl. I have the settings that the mailbox wins and filters on my providers site. Everything has run pretty smoothly with that.