Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Yes it is still possible to unlock and use it on T-mobile network on the ... BlackBerry Bold forum

PIN/ID
    LESS

Advertisement

Yes it is still possible to unlock and use it on T-mobile network on the edge signal.

ziminvades no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    If an unlocked Bold works on tmo with out the 3g than we are just talking about more money for the phone....heck I'm in.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by ziminvades View Post
    If an unlocked Bold works on tmo with out the 3g than we are just talking about more money for the phone....heck I'm in.
    Not only will this work well, (unlocking and running on T-Mo EDGE) but you will have the benefit of running on their 3G network once it's up and running. So for you it's a win win. You cannot lose!

Cheers!

ziminvades no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post
    Not only will this work well, (unlocking and running on T-Mo EDGE) but you will have the benefit of running on their 3G network once it's up and running. So for you it's a win win. You cannot lose!

Cheers!
    Well said, I didn't look but is this a wi-fi device also?

rightushook no está en línea Stack level 1
    i plan on getting a bold, if possible

i have a pearl but the bold is just so bold.

PIN/ID
    LESS
    Yes it is a wi-fi device as well Zims

chknlomein no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24646FEB
    3G, wifi and GPS!

Its a slap in the mouth.

walds11 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Being a Pearl lover, not sure I want to make the move to a larger device. The Bold os cool though.

nny2k no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    20B57889
    I really like my pearl as well but recently our Senior management all got 8800's for corporate use on our BES server and the size isn't that much of a detraction (IMHO)

I'm not on the BES here so I only got to play with their 8800's while setting them up but I'm drooling for the release of the BOLD.

brandonmccall no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    I've been patiently waiting..

Tate002 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I've been waiting also but I think I will wait on the new OS for the 8310 ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

mrdeeno no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post

Cheers!

My understanding is that the T-mo and ATT 3G networks will not be compatible with each other.

matt0810 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by mrdeeno View Post
    My understanding is that the T-mo and ATT 3G networks will not be compatible with each other.
    The specs I have seen have shown that the phone does not have compatibility with tmobile's 3g network. I dont know if these were final specs or what. I have heard that when the phone does come out for tmobile it will be working on their 3g(different version?). So as far as buying an ATT phone and unlocking it for tmobile, I'm not sure if I would do it. Not completely sure on this.

Can someone better clarify for everyone?

vel4769 no está en línea Stack level 2
    All this talk about att being the best network because it gets certain phones first is such crap. Yes the carrier gets certain phones first and its 3G is running first but lets examine this much closer. The rates AT&T customers pay for those privileges are too high. Almost everything cost more with att. The bold might end up costing 50 bucks more with tmobile but tmobile will most likely have a rebate to make up for the difference. In addition at&t customer service isn't the greatest. Overall att customers aren't better off than tmobile customers. Oh by the way I don't work for tmobile. I'm just a past att customer who got tired of getting ripped off and treated like crap from att customer service.

PittsDriver no está en línea Stack level 3
    They reason you are paying second rate prices with T-mobile is because T-mobile is a second rate wireless carrier. Everyone else pays the same blackberry data coverage prices except TM. Thats because statistically you wont be in service areas as much. I know in the bay area people with TM have horrible service, might as well get metro. Blackberry devices were designed with traveling business men in mind. Cant travel nationwide with a carrier like TM and be confident in your coverage. I know because I had it.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast