PIN/ID
    24a04078

Advertisement

I still miss little Jack the X logo for cingular tho

jdiiams no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24a04078
    Quote Originally Posted by joshua.sean View Post
    working at AT&T i get to play with phones all day....

i can't wait till i go back for more bb training!!!

the only bad part is they never really tell us about new phones coming out or when.. until i open up the box

but that's why you are a member of pinstack... right?

PIN/ID
    24a04078
    Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    That's probably why you get a better deal, Archer, because you buy early and often. What about us mere mortals who only get a new device every year or two?

I've been an AT&T customer for years, but never seem to get any sort of break. Gotta be some love for a long-time customer as well as device junkies such as yourself!
    i have said this in many other threads... If you go to the SAME rep every time you need a new phone, chances are they will take good care of you. don't be impatient and just go to the local radio shak and get a phone. my return customers save BUTTLOADS of money because they are loyal. plus loyal customers usually get taken care of better... kinda the nature of the beast unfortunately

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by jdiiams View Post
    i have said this in many other threads... If you go to the SAME rep every time you need a new phone, chances are they will take good care of you. don't be impatient and just go to the local radio shak and get a phone. my return customers save BUTTLOADS of money because they are loyal. plus loyal customers usually get taken care of better... kinda the nature of the beast unfortunately
    I do most everything I can on-line, but I'll remember that. Hopefully the turnover isn't too high at AT&T stores so the rep I dealt with last December at my local store will still be working there when I return.

Any Stackers/AT&T reps in the Greensboro/Kernersvile, NC area?

PIN/ID
    24a04078
    going out on a limb here.... in my area, COR stores, and auth retailers don't really get along all that well. I am an auth retailer, and work for an AWESOME franchise. I hear turnover at COR stores is high. but their quotas are quite high as well. Just feel it out. chances are that any kiosk in a mall isnt the best place to "start" your consumer/store relationship" stores that are in an actual office tend to stay around for a long time. also check if they are part of a local chamber of commerce.. if they are, chances are there might be reviews by local business owners about that particualar office. check with the BBB and see if there have been complaints. if all looks fine and dandy, then chances are they are legit and will hang around for a long time. also ask the rep outright if they LOVE their job. if they do, then again, chances are they'll stick around for a long time.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    i use the same rep, everytime. and he's a stacker

PIN/ID
    LESS
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo View Post
    i use the same rep, everytime. and he's a stacker
    Hmm I wonder who he would be Cherri, LOL. Small world it may be the guy standing next to you on the boss.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    going out on a limb here.... in my area, COR stores, and auth retailers don't really get along all that well. I am an auth retailer, and work for an AWESOME franchise. I hear turnover at COR stores is high. but their quotas are quite high as well. Just feel it out. chances are that any kiosk in a mall isnt the best place to "start" your consumer/store relationship" stores that are in an actual office tend to stay around for a long time. also check if they are part of a local chamber of commerce.. if they are, chances are there might be reviews by local business owners about that particualar office. check with the BBB and see if there have been complaints. if all looks fine and dandy, then chances are they are legit and will hang around for a long time. also ask the rep outright if they LOVE their job. if they do, then again, chances are they'll stick around for a long time.
    Thanks for the insight, JD. This is a corporate store that seems as though it's been there awhile (then again, we just moved to NC from CA last November, so what do I know? ). The rep I dealt with was new as he kept having to ask questions of who I assume was the store manager. Soooo, I'll pop in there after the BOLD is released and see if he's still there!

FWIW, a friend of mine owns a Yakety Yak franchise in AZ and told me he really couldn't help me out with any deals of any sort, which I thought was interesting.

PIN/ID
    LESS
    Thats strange if he wons he should be able to practically give it to you for free or at least at cost. I'd change friends

PIN/ID
    24a04078
    i second that. ever heard of a "homei hookup" theres a reason for a term like that. either your friend is really stingy, or isn't a friend. just the way it seems on my end.

PIN/ID
    24a04078

joshua.sean no está en línea Stack level 2
    i work at a COR store and i hate all that authorized agents around me.. i'm not saying this for all agents, but when something goes wrong they say"go see a cor store"... its pisses me off.

i'm trying to sell and now i have to take time away from selling to help out some ppl at went somewhere else for there business and get yelled at for there mistakes and fix all there problems.

maybe some of your place is way different and you take care of your customers, but all the agents that i know all suck!!
    joshua|sean

PIN/ID
    24a04078
    i know where you are coming from. the biggest difficulty that we as auth dealers have is the fact that we have VERY FEW abilities other than selling. but mainly, if the customer isn't in our market, we can't do anything. for example... in my town, we have a HUGE event that brings ranchers from all across america to our dinky little town. they have AT&T but we can't even log into their acct cuz they are from a diff market. our RAE tells us that those customers have to go to a COR Store. I wish that I could find a few people near my area in COR stores that I could send people to and know they would be taken care of if I can't. You seem as one of the people that doesn't do the "point to courtesy phone" and say "call customer care". thats what we are like. but ya, other auth dealers aren't totally legit.

I've spent half a day battling with CARE for customers before. but, i'm a small town boy, and believe strongly in customer service. so, that may be a big difference. cust service isn't taught anymore. just quotas and sales unfortunately

PIN/ID
    LESS
    Send them my way JD

ziminvades no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    My question: is it still possible to unlock the BOLD and us it on tmo network. I know 3g wouldn't be used but will the phone down grade to edge signal like current edge down grade to GPRS?
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast