Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Yeah but you very well know the convergence from cdma to gsm is not a ... BlackBerry Bold forum

PIN/ID
    LESS

Advertisement

Yeah but you very well know the convergence from cdma to gsm is not a easy task and long one. Plus Sprints more likely to cease to exist.

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    Yeah I know it can be a tough transition but someone has got to buy them. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PittsDriver no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnyxedge View Post
    Well I highly doubt t-mobile will be gobbled up by at&t. That makes no sense. And I'm thinking if t-mobile was to acquire sprint we gain there customers then we would be the largest us carrier with a very strong broadband network and it'll help speed up our lte network. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Thats exactly what Sprint thought when they bought Nextel, and now both companies are going under. T-mobile doesnt have the funding to jump up to number 1. I dont think thats TM's plan anyway. They are happy with their market share and demographic. They sure as hell are not trying to compete with at&t for top honors. I think they will bet bought out.
    A&P.
    Aerobatic Pilot.
    PIN:249E6C28 feel free to add

Yeah I know it can be a tough transition but someone has got to buy them. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Verizon will get that garage sale..... My guess is Nextel will be acquired by the FCC and its PTT network divided up to government organizations. Nextel has been in violation and under orders to move users off certain parts of the spectrum and have failed to do so.
    A&P.
    Aerobatic Pilot.

PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    Quote Originally Posted by atsmark View Post
    Thats exactly what Sprint thought when they bought Nextel, and now both companies are going under. T-mobile doesnt have the funding to jump up to number 1. I dont think thats TM's plan anyway. They are happy with their market share and demographic. They sure as hell are not trying to compete with at&t for top honors. I think they will bet bought out.
    That's pretty funny. Two things...happywith their market share??? And not trying to compete for top honors??? Well maybe 3 things get bought out???? Nah.

PIN/ID
    LESS
    Yeah I see Sprint just fallin apart and T-Mobile staying where they are as number 3.

Maybe not bought out, but they ain't buying Sprint/Nextel

PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    Quote Originally Posted by RSCStacker View Post
    Yeah I see Sprint just fallin apart and T-Mobile staying where they are as number 3.

Maybe not bought out, but they ain't buying Sprint/Nextel
    Or DT will by sprint and keep sprint alive two have two carriers to make money off of in the states or then they could keep sprint and attempt to revive and drop t-mobile. But that I seriously doubt.

That's pretty funny. Two things...happywith their market share??? And not trying to compete for top honors??? Well maybe 3 things get bought out???? Nah.

Lets just say for a second that they do want to be number 1, well maybe they do want, but lets say that is their goal to be number 1. They need to do a bunch more than release a half *** 3G coverage map in New York. They could never surpass at&t or Verizon. Their infrastructures are already in place and growing daily. And the comment about VOIP. That is a market that has honestly plateaued. Vonage is going under. The reason I dont see VOIP becoming the norm is because of how reliable telephone line networks are. Power and cable go out in a storm you can still use your phone. Not with VOIP.
    A&P.
    Aerobatic Pilot.

PIN/ID
    LESS
    Yeah I doubt that DT will buy out Sprint and drop T-Mobile.. T-Mobile does have great potential for something big. Lets hope it comes out soon,

PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    Well we've totally hijacked this thread. I enjoyed this conversation and wouldn't mind another thread about this or convesations over bbm. I see some of your points but there are a lot of things that were doing to turn the industry up. Just fyi we already have a 3g network in place. Most of what we do is test it to make sure its up and running and not having issues that the other carriers have. All the equipment is in place and most ofit is on. Plus the work on 4g/lte os already on. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    LESS
    Well whos up for a little convo somewhere else or another thread?

PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    I'm for it. Can we wait til later this morning. I gotta get some sleep. Gotta work in the morning. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    LESS
    haha okay. Its still not even midnight here LOL

Im going to bed but pm me a link to another thread I will join, love talking carrier jargin!
    A&P.
    Aerobatic Pilot.

PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    Agreed. Yeah its 220am here. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast