Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

LOL WOW I have a backup 8100 or 7100t that I could use but transferring ... BlackBerry Bold forum

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Advertisement

LOL WOW I have a backup 8100 or 7100t that I could use but transferring stuff back and forth takes almost 30 minutes and I really don't want to go through that. Hopefully when I sell my PSP and the games, I'll have enough to just upgrade early.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    You don't wait EricaJ1073; you threaten to leave to another service provider and then get what you really want . I just got my full upgrade from AT&T this morning to a new bold 9700 which i'm still debating on getting for $199 and mind you I just renewed my service with AT&T back in June 2009, yes 2009 . So, unless they want your business and you've been a loyal customer like I have you tell them I demand to be happy and if you're not gonna do what makes me happy I'm sorry but I'll be willing to pay the ETF and whatever it takes to leave your sucky service . Well, not exactly in those words but something along those lines that they'll have enough sense to value your position. It works, this is the second if not third time I've done it to them .
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

jag257 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Good move Raton... Might just have to do the same thing this afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    You don't wait EricaJ1073; you threaten to leave to another service provider and then get what you really want . I just got my full upgrade from AT&T this morning to a new bold 9700 which i'm still debating on getting for $199 and mind you I just renewed my service with AT&T back in June 2009, yes 2009 . So, unless they want your business and you've been a loyal customer like I have you tell them I demand to be happy and if you're not gonna do what makes me happy I'm sorry but I'll be willing to pay the ETF and whatever it takes to leave your sucky service . Well, not exactly in those words but something along those lines that they'll have enough sense to value your position. It works, this is the second if not third time I've done it to them .

Hopefully that means them shaving $100-$200 off the 2 yr extension price they have listed for the following phones when I logged onto mytmobile.com account:

Bold 9700 $419.99
    Curve 8900 $381.99
    Curve 8520 $239.99 <---$4 more than what I paid when I got my 8120 on a full upgrade on May 6, 2008.

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f
    Great review, I'm lovin' mine as well.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Thanks flash24 - I'm glad the stackers are using it...

snipes mcgee no está en línea Stack level 4
    Oh nooooo, decisions decisionssss...

I'm currently due for an upgrade with AT&T... and I'm contemplating getting the 9700 via upgrade through either AT&T directly or Wirefly. BUT. My contract with AT&T expires on December 2nd. So I'm not sure if I'd be saving more money renewing through Wirefly or renewing with AT&T. Problem is I also am not sure how Wirefly works and whether or not I'd be messing up my discounts, etc.

Any help Stackers?
    I have a BlackBerry and a WhiteApple. :)

I would renew through AT&T. Also T-Mo has made me another happy customer for 2 years. Similar to chokem's upgrade situation, I must wait until March 6, 2010 BUT I can get the Bold 9700 for $217.99 or the Curve 8520 for $147.99 if I order online

I couldn't get an in-store price when I was chatting online with the rep, though.
    Last edited by EricaJ1073; 11-23-2009 at 04:07 AM.

sakana no está en línea Stack level 1
    Congratulation for New Great Phone ^^ I'd like to find a new one for me also

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Hi sakana,
    Wellcome to BB and Pinstack--- stick around, lot´s of information first-hand !

celtic1967 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have a Bold 1 and was about to swap to an iPhone as my contract upgrade slot has arrived.
    But I just can't do it - I need push email and associated maps and I am totally tuned to BB features and applications.
    Orange do not carry the Storms as I wanted to try that.
    So, I am holding off to early December for the Bold 2.
    I would be stuck without a BB - nothing the iPhone has would be able to surpasss the unique features of a BB.
    My concern is that so far most folks are syaing the Bold 2 does not offer much more than my Bold 1.
    Should I get a Bold 2 or hold off longer for the next gen BB?

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Quote Originally Posted by celtic1967 View Post
    I have a Bold 1 and was about to swap to an iPhone as my contract upgrade slot has arrived.
    But I just can't do it - I need push email and associated maps and I am totally tuned to BB features and applications.
    Orange do not carry the Storms as I wanted to try that.
    So, I am holding off to early December for the Bold 2.
    I would be stuck without a BB - nothing the iPhone has would be able to surpasss the unique features of a BB.
    My concern is that so far most folks are syaing the Bold 2 does not offer much more than my Bold 1.
    Should I get a Bold 2 or hold off longer for the next gen BB?
    I feel that you will be holding for a long while. I suggest, with your doubts, that you should go to a store and find out what a 9700 is all about. If all the opinions on Pinstack don't convince you about this BB, then you should try it first.
    Warning - you'll love it, nevertheless! So take cash with you...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234