LOL WOW I have a backup 8100 or 7100t that I could use but transferring ... BlackBerry Bold forum
LOL WOW I have a backup 8100 or 7100t that I could use but transferring stuff back and forth takes almost 30 minutes and I really don't want to go through that. Hopefully when I sell my PSP and the games, I'll have enough to just upgrade early.
Good move Raton... Might just have to do the same thing this afternoon.
Originally Posted by raton
Hopefully that means them shaving $100-$200 off the 2 yr extension price they have listed for the following phones when I logged onto mytmobile.com account:
Bold 9700 $419.99
Curve 8900 $381.99
Curve 8520 $239.99 <---$4 more than what I paid when I got my 8120 on a full upgrade on May 6, 2008.
Great review, I'm lovin' mine as well.
Thanks flash24 - I'm glad the stackers are using it...
Oh nooooo, decisions decisionssss...
I'm currently due for an upgrade with AT&T... and I'm contemplating getting the 9700 via upgrade through either AT&T directly or Wirefly. BUT. My contract with AT&T expires on December 2nd. So I'm not sure if I'd be saving more money renewing through Wirefly or renewing with AT&T. Problem is I also am not sure how Wirefly works and whether or not I'd be messing up my discounts, etc.
Any help Stackers?
I have a BlackBerry and a WhiteApple. :)
I would renew through AT&T. Also T-Mo has made me another happy customer for 2 years. Similar to chokem's upgrade situation, I must wait until March 6, 2010 BUT I can get the Bold 9700 for $217.99 or the Curve 8520 for $147.99 if I order online
I couldn't get an in-store price when I was chatting online with the rep, though.
Last edited by EricaJ1073; 11-23-2009 at 03:07 AM.
Congratulation for New Great Phone ^^ I'd like to find a new one for me also
Wellcome to BB and Pinstack--- stick around, lot´s of information first-hand !
I have a Bold 1 and was about to swap to an iPhone as my contract upgrade slot has arrived.
But I just can't do it - I need push email and associated maps and I am totally tuned to BB features and applications.
Orange do not carry the Storms as I wanted to try that.
So, I am holding off to early December for the Bold 2.
I would be stuck without a BB - nothing the iPhone has would be able to surpasss the unique features of a BB.
My concern is that so far most folks are syaing the Bold 2 does not offer much more than my Bold 1.
Should I get a Bold 2 or hold off longer for the next gen BB?
I feel that you will be holding for a long while. I suggest, with your doubts, that you should go to a store and find out what a 9700 is all about. If all the opinions on Pinstack don't convince you about this BB, then you should try it first.
Originally Posted by celtic1967
Warning - you'll love it, nevertheless! So take cash with you...