Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

as to the programs, trying to get my mobile banking and amaze gps back on ... BlackBerry Bold forum

chsguyi69 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215B74E3

Advertisement

as to the programs, trying to get my mobile banking and amaze gps back on it. the facebook, and time are no problem

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Hi Guys,
    Let me give news on an aspect of the 9700 I experienced last night.

Feeling lazy I used the charger (microUSB) from another aplliance (Jabra) Its has the same characteristics as the RIM charger...
    Surprise, the 9700 did not start charging and when I pulled it out and re-inserted again (I´m stubborn) the BB went blank, completely.
    Geez, I thought, I´ve blown something !
    No ways the BB started again.
    Did a battery pull (my first) and low and behold - it started rebooting again. (yikes...! I´m out of the woods) !
    So:
    Either we have a OS that detects "intruders" and just shuts everything off (that's good) or ... ?
    Pls, somebody tech, inform...
    One thing is for sure I aint gonna do it again !

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Lol. I bet you will only use the OEM charger from now on. Have you used the usb cable connected to your pc yet? In wondering how that does.

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Quote Originally Posted by chokem View Post
    Lol. I bet you will only use the OEM charger from now on. Have you used the usb cable connected to your pc yet? In wondering how that does.
    Hi Chokem,

USB with PC works fine - have it on right now ! Charging gloriously !
    As far as your dilemma with AT&T geez chokem you have to get´them. Bloody hell, we don´t have that problem with the service providers here...!

blackninja no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    spam=no
    Perfectly balanced phone. Keyboard, 3G, touchpad, wifi + gps, improved processor, load times, size, battery liife, build quality.. with this I see no real room left for improvement on candy bar style handsets. Time for the OS to leap frog ahead so future handsets can grow into it. Unless major change happens to the platform, I see no reason for future handset upgrades after this purchase.

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Quote Originally Posted by blackninja View Post
    Perfectly balanced phone. Keyboard, 3G, touchpad, wifi + gps, improved processor, load times, size, battery liife, build quality.. with this I see no real room left for improvement on candy bar style handsets. Time for the OS to leap frog ahead so future handsets can grow into it. Unless major change happens to the platform, I see no reason for future handset upgrades after this purchase.
    Agree with you!
    It´s not the style, really, that counts.
    The OS 5.0 is really a great improvement - and I am sure development of this OS is ongoing...
    This Blackberry, as far as OS is concerned, is a leap forward already.

blackninja no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    spam=no
    Quote Originally Posted by delfim View Post
    This Blackberry, as far as OS is concerned, is a leap forward already.
    Hmm.. I dunna how I would feel in categorizing it as a leap forward. I feel like the 4.5+ have all been betas and 5.0 is now a final polished (and much needed) release to the series, as each version has still had flaws in various fields. 5.0 feels like they can finally put a bow on it (since most times you are almost forced to upgrade the OS) and say "here you go, world!". if you upgrade from the version provided on the phone, it's up to you, not so much if you don't you aren't able to enjoy the berry to the fullest. this is how it should have been for releases much sooner, since most consumer blackberry owners know nothing of the upgrade process since it is not pushed remotely and only now has OTA upgrades come into the picture.

Now that there is a completed OS, that IMO can stand on its own right out of the box with no major flaws/shortcomings, RIM can now release something that has the room for growth and could compete with all the unused potential of other platforms, such as Android. it would give the bb consumer now the choice of a stable, polished platform or something revolutionary, but still rough.

PIN/ID
    Nope!

Thumbs up

blakninja,
    Yes I agree : Let´s see what the future holds out for us...

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Hey delfim. You gotta try to convince me not to go iphone. You got your time to play with the 9700 already. I played with my friend's 9700 yesterday and I dug the trackpad. I just sold my 8900 for and called AT&T and long story short eventhough I'm not qualified to get a full upgrade they've waived every possible charge out there and are going to send me the 9700 well they'll call me on Monday to let me know what exactly I want. I was thinking iphone but the camera flash is a big part of my device 'must haves' in order to keep me happy. The browser could be a lot better. I use opera mini for God knows how long. I used the default browser a few times and felt like smashing my bb with a hammer. Help....
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Oh Lord, Rat.....you're almost as bad as Erica changin' your mind all the time!

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Hey! I'm debating man... Maybe I should just settle for a winmo device

PIN/ID
    Nope!

Thumbs up

Hi Raton,

Guys , I´m going to open new thread with my opinions on the 9700 after 5 days use, ok... follow me up there !
    Raton, you´re a Berry fan, my man, go Bold 9700 - leave them Apples alone !!!

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    ^^But the browser and the screen are soooo tempting but I bet that screen would not survive with me lol

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    Oh Lord, Rat.....you're almost as bad as Erica changin' your mind all the time!

LMAO I'm about to call T-Mo and find out if there is a way to get the 8520 (or 9700) just to hold me over until the 9100 comes out. My 8120 is driving me insane with the hourglass, memory leaks and battery pulls just to get me through one day.

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Erica send me your 8120 so I can run over it with my Passat . Right now I'm with a LG slider and the thing's soooo weird it took me nearly two minutes to type the letter "w" on the the damn messaging section trying to reply to a message my gf sent me and I decided to just leave her a voicemail instead. The Humanity!!! Help me I'm berryless .

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast