so I live in Athens, Ga, but decided that since I did not have any ... BlackBerry Bold forum

shockel5000 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    21066FE2

Teen reserves AT&T Bold

Advertisement

so I live in Athens, Ga, but decided that since I did not have any classes this weekend that i would take a visit to Atlanta. So while i was there I decided to stop by one of At&t's main stores and behold what did i discover!! They had a list for people to signup for the Bold that is being released in their store on Oct. 21st...of course i signed up although since i am a first year college student it will most likely be impossible for me to afford it lol... i just thought this was interesting news.. I'm pobably late though and you guys already probably already knew stuff like this cuz im on pinstack like a million times a day and there is always new and updated news on here... *sigh guess im just tryin to be cool lol... comin with the exlusives ya digg?

drdoom23 no está en línea Stack level 4
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~good find man I haven't seen it

scboatman no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    249DF3C6
    yes good find!
    Keep us informed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scbMobile
    Supply, Train & Deploy!

Hack173 no está en línea banned
    PIN/ID
    249E4D70
    Keep us informed!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jaesternbach no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24b04967
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ when a friend of mine used to work at ATT, she tld me about these "lists". All it pretty much is is a waiting list...however, they'll look at the list to see if there are any new activations first (they have to make comission) then, they'll see if any new accts walk-in to the store, last, they'll call peeps on the list. It's not an official document that says waiting/reserve list, it's just a piece of paper

drdoom23 no está en línea Stack level 4
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~okay from doing a lot of searches and all that good stuff there is no set date yet like another post had said we can all thank apple for that it seems the lovely iphone is a resorce hogg, lol but who knows if that's true so right now all we can do is wait my guess right now is mid october early november. so please don't get your hopes up lil buddy the ppl at the store will tell u anything lol to make a sale.

VeeralS05 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    218EE101
    I work for AT&T too, there is not really a waiting list or holding list. As stated above they are probably going to call everyone for new activations first... then upgrades.

Which store was this? Just out of curiosity...