So I really think that the black bezel and red keyboard, along with the gloss ... BlackBerry Bold forum

bigblue95z no está en línea Stack level 3

Tamper evidence?

Advertisement

So I really think that the black bezel and red keyboard, along with the gloss battery door would make my bold look amazing. I know dis assembly would be no problem, nor would reverting back to original without problem. But, what evidence would there be that I performed my mods?

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by bigblue95z View Post
    So I really think that the black bezel and red keyboard, along with the gloss battery door would make my bold look amazing. I know dis assembly would be no problem, nor would reverting back to original without problem. But, what evidence would there be that I performed my mods?
    I don't think they can really tell. Just be very careful. Make sure you don't get the indicator wet bc they're able to tell that. Make sure you even out the corners of stickers that you need to remove, too.
    Last edited by Kyo0tdemon; 12-09-2008 at 08:55 PM.

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6
    They have started putting a tamper sticker over one of the screws. Right now it is simple to remove and reapply it back to the unit.

Zo

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Amigotek View Post
    They have started putting a tamper sticker over one of the screws. Right now it is simple to remove and reapply it back to the unit.
    Yes, I've seen this on one of the Bolds I took apart. So just go slow, be very careful and you should be ok.

bigblue95z no está en línea Stack level 3
    Remember by chance which one it is so I can keep an eye out?

stnkyq2 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    I found one soon as you take the back cover off of the Bold. It is a white circle like sticker over the screw hole.....
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

Crackberry @ddict for LIFE..........

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6
    You won't be able to miss it. It should cover the screw head up completely (if installed correctly) and not allow you to remove the screw without poking through it. At the current time, they are easily removable but be careful or you will damage it during removal.

Zo

naturefreak85 no está en línea Stack level 1
    That sticker falls off on it's own. It's not well applied. On the first 3 bolds I had the sticker fell off on it's own. No issues with it just "disappearing" though.

mortys11 no está en línea Stack level 2

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by bigblue95z View Post
    i didnt mind tampering with mine!

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...lorware-96564/
    Last edited by mortys11; 12-11-2008 at 11:48 PM.