Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I pay for AT&T Navigator because I need voice commands to navigate while driving. I ... BlackBerry Bold forum

gritsinct no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Advertisement

I pay for AT&T Navigator because I need voice commands to navigate while driving. I know they used to also have a $5.00 plan for a set number of uses (I believe it was 10 per month), not sure if they still have that available as I signed up over a year ago.

Also, my coworker uses Amaze GPS (free) and is very happy with it.

I don't use it on a regular basis, but often enough that to me it's worth $10 a month to know it's available whenever I might need it.
    Last edited by gritsinct; 11-14-2008 at 11:58 AM.

tessitori no está en línea Stack level 3
    I have been using Nav4All for both International and domestic use and I am quite happy with it! Google maps is good but you do not get voice directions. A friend of mine has telenav and it has the traffic optimizer feature which is kinda cool if you do a lot of rush hour driving.

ankitb4u no está en línea Stack level 1
    I didn't really have the need of using the GPS on the phone as of yet, I have a in-dash navigation in my car. I got a hook up my friend works for research and development Alpine. Secondly, I own a Honda so he hooked me up with one of the test units. It works great. But, if I am using my other car I might use Google Maps as I did on my Nokia.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12