I am contemplating getting the Bold 9700. I currently have the 9000 and love it. ... BlackBerry Bold forum

psallee no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    243705F2

Switching between devices

Advertisement

I am contemplating getting the Bold 9700. I currently have the 9000 and love it. If I do upgrade I will keep the 9000 and was curious if anyone has any experience going back and forth between devices. Using the 9700 some and the 9000 some. Just not sure how easy it would be to go back and forth.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    They all will work on the same data plan (even the 8310 listed in your details). All you have to do is switch the SIM card. The service books for email and internet will be resent.

calibur no está en línea Stack level 3
    if you are talking about being comfortable with the phone, its feels awkward for me to go from trackpad to trackball. As well as the size of the phone feels awkward. My old (broken down pearl 8100) especially feels more awkward due to the suretype and size. haha.

dres79 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24339b8e
    i go back and forth between a storm and bold2 with the same SIM. just register > service books > bbm restore and im back on track

Director447 no está en línea Stack level 2
    If you have any problems , you can manually go on your Carriers web site for Blackberry and click on change device , type in your pin and IEMI number, send your self the service books too. Director447

GregGebhardt no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    No Way
    It is more than just changing your SIM. You will need to update your BIS site with the current IMEI and PIN to get Blackberry services. I change back and forth all the time. Phone funtions will with just a SIM but not Blackberry services.
    Greg
    in Jax, FL

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Just to add - if you have more than one mail account (Google) go to default settings in your advanced options and check the default contact and calendar settings, or you'll land up with duplicate entries.