I currently have the iPhone 3G which has been great aside for some of the ... BlackBerry Bold forum

jmwein no está en línea Stack level 1

Switch from iPhone 3g?

Advertisement

I currently have the iPhone 3G which has been great aside for some of the basic features it's missing (ehem** copy/paste **ehem). I'm currently thinking about switching back to the Blackberry tomorrow for the Bold (I previously had the pearl & curve) but I'm worried that I'll miss the apps I've downloaded, the web browsing experience, iPod features etc. Can someone convince me to switch by giving me some good reasons why I should and why the Bold is a better device than the iPhone (I use it for both work and personal use and am a pretty heavy user). The keyboard is a nonissue for me b/c I'm just as fast and accurate on the iPhone as I was on my curve. Thanks for the help.

GregGebhardt no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    No Way
    If "browsing experience" is most important to you, keep the iPhone. The iPhone does it better and is a great iPod.

joewoo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    22CF1F2F
    If you switch, there WILL be things you miss from the iphone.. They are two totally different devices...

via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

dblake15 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I know this probably does not help you, but the Bold is the greatest device I have owned. I have had a lot of different devices and at this time nothing beats it. I was very close to getting an iPhone and I am glad I didn;t. But everyone has their own things that are important to them, this is something you need to decide for yourself. We cannot help you with it.

maz94protege no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    296C692F
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ good thing with ATT is you can still use the iPhone as a stand alone or just throw the SIM in the device when you want to use it.

joeybuckets123 no está en línea Stack level 2
    i had an iphone returned it and got a curve, now im gonna go get a bold today!!

GregGebhardt no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    No Way
    I use the ipod Touch to satisfy my iPhone wants. Can't make calls on it but it is a neat little device.

I got to handle 60-70 emails a day in the field and I will not try to do it on the iPhone. I tried it for about 3 days and near went crazy with the pretend keyboard.

PIN/ID
    22CF1F2F
    Haha pretend keyboard...

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    22CF1F2F
    The main thing I miss most about the iphone is the colors... I think its 16M on the iphone? And only 64k on the bold??

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    i had a curve, switch to the iPhone 3G and was happy with it. Then came the Bold in august, the second i saw it/touched it i bought it and retired my iPhone 3G.
    You wont get enough reasons on here because as mentioned theyre too different. Go to an ATT store and hold a Bold, trust me that'll do!