Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Originally Posted by dklimah Ill be getting a new phone in a few months and ... BlackBerry Bold forum

yourock2425 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    *&^%$#

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by dklimah View Post
    Ill be getting a new phone in a few months and I don't lnow which I'm getting. Leaning towards the bold. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    keep leaning, cause your leaning in the right direction.. Coming from a curve, the bold is by far way better all the way around !!

dklimah no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK ME
    Good! I'm getting excited. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

skillz9669 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    209949D9
    true true blackfish. When was the last time you said to yourself "Man my phone is working GREAT!! Better go let everyone know!!!". Its a negative world and we definitely need more positives. I have had the bold since day 1 with AT&T and I LOVE IT!!! It is by far the best blackberry I have used period. And I have been a blackberry addict for almost 10 years. As for coverage to those concerned you can always get a temporary number from AT&T, try the service for a week or so and if your completely satisfied, port your number and replace the temporary one. Pretty standard procedure in our stores.
    -Skillz-

"If winners never quit and quitters never win, then people who never win and never quit are just IDIOTS"

applejosh no está en línea Stack level 3
    The .210 OS is not an official release from any carrier. It popped up on a download site a while back. Don't have the link handy, but you can search around here or go to berryreview.com and look through the Bold entries. There are instructions around here on loading an OS that is not specifically from your carrier.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123