Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Other than a few scratches here and there, my Bold has outperformed and outlasted my ... BlackBerry Bold forum

eUnlockdotnet no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

Other than a few scratches here and there, my Bold has outperformed and outlasted my old curve 8300 which I had for about a year and a half... Then again mine had a manufacturer date of 6-30-09.

So who knows?

widescreen no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have had mine for more then a year zero issues best phone I have ever owned
    Quote Originally Posted by BBWrangler View Post
    Still on the first device. Went through some battery issues, but a couple new batteries and OS reloads have fixed that for the most part. Did you or your wife ever try to nuke & reload any of the devices she's had? We've found that the newer OS releases have steadily improved the device.

iamgoofy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    210ca18d

Lightbulb

we have had a total of >>"19""<< since march! yes bold at&t 9000,,,,my 18th and her 19th that we have had since sept. have been the best so far! the only issues we have now are we still get 'NO" voice mail notifications! we like to have never got at&t/rim to get it together on the mobile back-up,,,however it works now! just still no vm/notifications! i am going for the 9700 as soon as its released! oh yea almost forgot this very strange thing tho,,,,,,,i wasnt getting any good power use from my bb at first,,,,i started using the wifi and bluetooth on all day and my bb stays up great now! very strange!
    Quote Originally Posted by OzzieDog View Post
    I am on number 8 on AT&T. They have all had random restarts, screen freezing, white screen and dropped calls. I have no third party software on them. It didn't matter what version of OS they were running. Even the new AT&T .297 is not working for me.

rsammon977 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    219DFA34
    we? both of you have had that many or thats a total?
    Go Bold or Go Home!

digitaldevil no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    244c79bd
    Im on #4 with AT&T. 1st was a bad trackball. 2nd was a white screen. 3rd was a faulty external speaker. and here i sit with number 4. I got my 1st bold in Feb, so i still have a few months of worry free hassle to go if i have any problems. Something of note though; when i was on the phone with AT&T getting set up for #4 to be shipped, i was informed that i had the option @ that point to get a "comparable phone" with them. So I figured i had paid 300+ for the bold, why not go for an iphone? well, thats not covered. However, i could have had any HTC phone AT&T stocks. Just found that kinda funny as most of those are 100 to 150 less than a bold but considered "comparable." If #4 goes out, im asking for a 9700, period.

rsammon977 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    219DFA34
    Well, they are right. There is no comparison between the iPhone and 9000!

Richardn281 no está en línea Stack level 1
    nothing wrong with my bold but at times it gets alow but nothing like a hard reset to fix the job. another issue is sometimes my media card acts wierd... my pictures would corrupt but again... nothing like a hard reset to fix the J. O . B =)

d.nyce no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    22C07824
    I've had one and no issues at all. I've had it since November of 2008

martymar1222 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I only got my Bold a few weeks ago, but I have had no problems yet. We'll see I guess. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

tavella81 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Had the same one since May of 2009 and still going strong. Dropped it when it was a few days old so I had to replace the LCD (screen still worked but a crack started growing) and chrome bezel. Gave it to my sister to use since July, still works good. Need to replace the trackball since the aftermarket red one just never worked that well. iPhone 3GS is sitting in my laptop bag. Missed my Bold.

Womble_Lancs no está en línea Stack level 1
    I'm on my second. The first overheated and died within 4 hours of me receiving it. I've had the second for over six months and it has been fine.

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Ok, one of the best devices I've ever used. Hands down. Awesome piece, if your on pinstack, there are plenty of people to help with all issues that you may encounter. Also, people...read the beta forums and start loading an OS. .167 sucks, plain and simple. A lot of reason behind why it was released with that os but it sucks. If your still on 4.6 I don't know why, if your on ATT, load 5.0.0.284, same with t-mobile. Good stable OS and everything works. Quit waiting for the carriers to get off there a@# and release a good one. They know jack sh#), they hire people who know jack sh#+. Don't be scared, take the plunge, quit bit*:ing and go to 5.0 and enjoy your device. Best BB besides 9700.

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Quote Originally Posted by iamgoofy View Post
    we have had a total of >>"19""<< since march! yes bold at&t 9000,,,,my 18th and her 19th that we have had since sept. have been the best so far! the only issues we have now are we still get 'NO" voice mail notifications! we like to have never got at&t/rim to get it together on the mobile back-up,,,however it works now! just still no vm/notifications! i am going for the 9700 as soon as its released! oh yea almost forgot this very strange thing tho,,,,,,,i wasnt getting any good power use from my bb at first,,,,i started using the wifi and bluetooth on all day and my bb stays up great now! very strange!
    To return 18, that's crazy.
    Last edited by BHP77; 12-07-2009 at 11:15 AM.

tec1ra no está en línea Stack level 1
    Will be on my thrid since August. First one returned because I couldn't charge it, the USB port was faulty. Second is being returned because the keyborad backlight won't shut off. I had the same problem with voicemail notifications, wiped it in hoping of solving both the voicemail and keyboard, only solved the voicemail notification. So back to AT&T.

mobile99 no está en línea Stack level 3
    One Bold 9000, more than enough.

My 8310 was a better BlackBerry in terms of stability, it never crashed, just worked as advertised right out of the box. It was one of the last of the ready to use Blackberry's.

The Bold 9000 seemed to come in kit form. One received the handset, but it was not finished and ready to use. The OS was very buggy and we were enlisted by RIM as their lab rats. Here... take this leaked OS, and good luck.

In my case I had great luck, I only had to install four different OS's before I got one that worked. Many of my friends had to try more than that.

When I bought my iPhone3Gs it was ready to use right out of the box. What a relief.

Funny, even my Droid was ready to use out of the box.

So obviously RIM is falling behind, as the very first thing I'm reading about is users having to go through the same BB in a kit, experience with the 9700.. hurry up and load the latest OS.... heh!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast