So just to keep everybody updated with what happened here. About a week ago i ... BlackBerry Bold forum

PIN/ID
    AskMe

Super Stacker from Down South comes through !!

Advertisement

So just to keep everybody updated with what happened here.
    About a week ago i inquired some help with Bodyguardz skins for the blackberry bold. My problem was that the item costs about 20$ but the shipping to Canada is 35$ on top of the 20 !! How ridiculous is that ??!!
    (thread i am referring to : http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ad.php?t=85784).
    JB, yes the same JB to whom i shipped the Blackberry Bold, jumped in, PIN-ed me, ordered a set for the bold, got it sent to his home address in NYC and is shipping it to me on Tuesday !! How awesome is that ??!!
    Now to the GREAT PART !! He is doing all of this FREE OF CHARGE he is literally paying for everything (after much of me trying to find a way to make him allow me to pay) meaning the item, shipping to his location and then overnight shipping to MY location.
    So as he made a thread about how nice i was to him (his words lol dont think im conceited :P) i am now making a thread to let everybody know how helpful and thoughtful he is !!

So there you go !! Thanks again JB for everything and i cant wait for the Bodyguardz for my Bold as i would love to carry it naked but since a bad accident with my older curve i have become paranoid and my bold has not been outside its red silicon skin since day one.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Hey, that's very cool! Glad you guys could help each other out.

joeperrin212 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    245DA445
    Way to go JB!
    A great example of the PinStack spirit!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

krosli no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    747101D2
    Another great reason of stackers helping each other out. Way to go JB for being a kind soul.
    Last edited by krosli; 09-18-2008 at 03:51 PM.

jimmbee652 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    249e6534
    Hey thanx,
    Its my pleassure to help out...... and how can i not, he was using a silicone skin. Its crimminal to hide the sleekness of the bold.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    hahaha but a RED one so ... lol
    cant wait for red leather backing btw.

Thanks again JB

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Alright then, my package is finally in Ottawa, ON Canada and out for delivery. I should be getting it soon and put it on.
    Ive been watching videos on how to do it ... looks like fuuun ....
    Worst part tho is i think you have to LEAVE your berry alone for like a couple hours ... i cant do that lol :P

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Alright so i just got the package youhou !! Thanks again to JB for coming through with this you are AMAZING !!
    After reading the instructions ... it says ... .... :cry: you have to leave your device POWERED OFF FOR 12 HOURS !!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
    How am i gonna survive ... :cry:
    lol

stnkyq2 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    It will be OK! I am waiting on AT&T to get the BOLD and it is very frustrating to be waiting this loooooooooooooong!.... I am going to have to be more patient when it comes out, because I am sending it straight to Colorware to get a complete make over and to have a one of a kind BB BOLD! I can't wait.....
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

Crackberry @ddict for LIFE..........

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Ok so after an hour and a half of hard work the Bodyguardz is finally on my Bold!
    The screen and the bottom of the keyboard (right where it says rogers) look really bad as of this moment (you can see liquid condensation etc...) but they do say that it WILL go away within 12-48hours. We'll see.
    The silver sides are on and look really good.
    Ill wait for the screen and if the bubles dont go away ill take it of and apply the second screen protector maybe i messed it up.
    Now the wait starts ... H-10 before i can have my baby again ... im going thru withdrawal already ... lol
    Too bad i dont have a backup berry.

update: screen is still looking pretty ugly lol. i really really want to turn my Bold on ... god ... H-8 ...
    Last edited by ranxoren; 09-18-2008 at 05:21 PM.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Oh damn addiction lol .... i couldnt wait another 5hours and just turned on my bold and haaaaaaaaaaaa feels good .... !!!

Karpfish24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    243fd52f
    I think you're going to regret that. If there are any little bubbles they might not come out.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Oh well we'll see so far its getting better. They say to wait 48hours