Hello and glad to be here. My att rep. told me about the site when ... BlackBerry Bold forum

Commish no está en línea Stack level 1

Strange Email situation on new Bold last night

Advertisement

Hello and glad to be here. My att rep. told me about the site when I was purchasing/upgrading from the 8820 to the 9000 Bold. Wow! This place is packed with good stuff.

Anyway, bought the Bold yesterday at ATT. Sweet phone, no doubt. had a strange issue overnight though, usually I get about 20 or so emails a night from our server/spam/clients/etc. This AM I had zero an my inbox was empty. At exactly 8:30 my inbox immediately had 32 messages in it at one time. Messages that were coming thru on Outlook all night, timestamps show this.

Wondering why this batch download and do I need to do something either on the phone or on the BB mail site for my accounts?

Any help appreciated.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Sounds like you had an outage, which can happen on a BlackBerry. Did AT&T say anything about their service being down?

Nah, they haven't said, I called them first. I got a text overnight and got a call at 7:20, just an email thing. I guess I'll see what it does tomorrow AM. Wierd for sure.

GregGebhardt no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    No Way
    It happens sometime. Som,etimes a single tower might go down for maint and you loose coverage. When it comes back up or you move back into coverage, you get all your messages. I have had it happen to me on rare occasions.
    Greg
    in Jax, FL

mjwood0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    I'm with ATT and had serious data problems from early this AM until now. It's working fine at the moment but it was very frustrating. No Data at all.

Glad it's working now.
    As always, just my opinion...
    mjwood0 (at) pinstack (.) com
    Remove PTT | OS Upgrade

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Sorry if this is posted in the wrong section but I am also having issues. Not on AT&T but T-Mobile, but I am only able to chat on messengers and texting as of right now on my 8120. 8 AM Central was the last time I got email. Web browsing is also down.

mjwood0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    I was really upset, but mine seems to be working. It really is a problem for me to pay for unlimited data and not be able to use it as I do rely on my device quite heavily for e-mail.

Oh well -- it seemed to pass and everything is working again now. Hope you experience similar fixes!
    As always, just my opinion...
    mjwood0 (at) pinstack (.) com
    Remove PTT | OS Upgrade

Karpfish24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    243fd52f
    I had some email issues as well this morning, all is good now though.

Mine was a one-night-wonder, lol.

It's fine and only did it that first evening, working fine now and man is this thing slick for someone coming from a 8820, nice phone and a battery hawg!