Hi Friends, I joined to your search. Approximately 1 month before I got BB Bold ... BlackBerry Bold forum

rambili no está en línea Stack level 1

Start up error "App error 200"

Advertisement

Hi Friends, I joined to your search. Approximately 1 month before I got BB Bold 9000. But as of yesterday evening and I got the message about what should resetlenmesi (there was only OK) Resetlediğinde "app error 200" and below the reset button is available. Return to factory setting reset or re-complete bios of the way there?

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Sorry but I am having a hard time understanding your question.

Are you asking if you should wipe the device and reload the OS or upgrade the OS?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

peterthill no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    281860C8
    Yes, that's the OP is asking. I guess

BTW does this happen then you pull the battery or if you install something via the DesktopManager?

Cause that's happens to my BOLD. Everytime I install a program via the DM the BB shows AppErr 200 and the resetbutton. After resetting the Bold works fine.

Peter
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

restre no está en línea Stack level 1
    I am having the same problem!!! But as much as I reset or do a battery pull I my BB Bold just goes again to the App Error 200 with reset button...

I don't care if I loose my info (didn't have that much info on it anyway... lol)

Any ideas would just great!!!!

Thx!!!!

bwag717 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24A0A931
    make sure you have enough space for the new app. my Bold locked up at least six or seven times today after I installed a few new apps. see if that helps