Getting the mobile quide unavailable, channel temporary unavailable. Spent 2&1/2 hours in store with Tech ... BlackBerry Bold forum

HERMANHITE no está en línea Stack level 1

Sprint TV Problems

Advertisement

Getting the mobile quide unavailable, channel temporary unavailable. Spent 2&1/2 hours in store with Tech who restored phone to original out of box software no luck . Download all latest update software, no luck. He said all my settings were correct and ended up with the old ticket summitted routine. Since then GPS Navigation failed but was able to get it back by redownloading. Now NasCar won't work except for radio. By the way radio will work on Sprint TV. Don't know where to go from here.

HERMANHITE no está en línea Stack level 1
    Sorry I should have mentioned I have a Blackberry Bold 9650.

boricua no está en línea Stack level 3
    What I would do is retore the BlackBerry to factory default and before you say it has already been done in the store, loading the software does not restore to factory defaults. To learn how to perform this on the BlackBerry, you must have BlackBerry Desktop Manager install on the computer, connect the BlackBerry to your computer and run a command from the comoputer command prompt.
    The information is listed on knowledge based article KB18998. Go to the BlackBerry website, click on Support & Services at the top of the page, click on Knowledge Based on the left and enter KB18998. Before following the instructions, backup your BlackBerry because all data will be lost.