I'm holding out for a Blackberry Bold when it's released on ATT in the USA. ... BlackBerry Bold forum

terrapin no está en línea Stack Pro

SOOOOO Confused...

Advertisement

I'm holding out for a Blackberry Bold when it's released on ATT in the USA. But almost every friggin day, I read a new "release date-update" on BG, Pinstack, Crackberry...You name it. I've heard Oct. 2, then pushed back until mid October, then not until November. Is there anything, anything at all that's at least relatively "official" and reliable?

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313
    Eventually AT&T will get the Bold.

Disclaimer from RIM and AT&T: Anyone dying from holding their breath does so at their own risk. RIM and AT&T may not be held responsible!!
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirthinks View Post
    Eventually AT&T will get the Bold.

Disclaimer from RIM and AT&T: Anyone dying from holding their breath does so at their own risk. RIM and AT&T may not be held responsible!!
    Lmao...good thing you posted the disclaimer most of us skip the small print.

terrapin no está en línea Stack Pro
    funny, really it is. but does anyone have any information that would address my question?

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~first week in october.. That's comming from 4 different mangers of att stores in the nyc area. Also a friend of mine who is a field tester confirms the same thing. So I'm pretty sure the 2nd is about right on the release date.

bbCT no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by terrapin View Post
    I'm holding out for a Blackberry Bold when it's released on ATT in the USA. But almost every friggin day, I read a new "release date-update" on BG, Pinstack, Crackberry...You name it. I've heard Oct. 2, then pushed back until mid October, then not until November. Is there anything, anything at all that's at least relatively "official" and reliable?
    dont feel bad, youre def not the only one. i didnt even get the curve i still have an 8700. i thought this 9xxx was comin out ages ago before we were callin it BOLD. add, im frustrated to your title also lol.