Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Originally Posted by Concept Why worry about it? TMO is getting the javelin and with ... BlackBerry Bold forum

jaesternbach no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24b04967

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Concept View Post
    Why worry about it? TMO is getting the javelin and with the exception of 3G and the slightly better processor its better in almost every other way. Better keyboard, smaller, slimmer design, better screen, same OS, and more on board application memory. I heard the bold's 1gb of on board memory is for media only. It actually only has 128mb worth of application space vs. 256 for the javelin.
    Thought the jav. Processor was a bit slower, but had a better cam and screen rez than bold...

PIN/ID
    24b04967
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I figured that Tmo wasnt getting the Bold when I didn't see it on their roadmap for the rest of this year. Dissapointed? Yes. Surprised? No...not at all, it's Tmo guys! I love tmo's rates/plans, but they Really need to kick up their aggressive game on nabbing new phones!

I am thinking of getting an unlocked Bold when it comes out and using it on the hopefully working 3G network tmo will offer.

If tmo sends over their service books will the Bold run "normally" on tmo's network or will there be a lot of tweaking involved?

Fyi - LOL at the Kickstart!

vortec7 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30487CF1
    Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post
    It's all rumor. The "letter" is no proof of future developments. It's high stakes telecommunications people, where anything & everything happen in nanoseconds.

sent via BlackBerry
    AMEN
    :)

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    They did say T-Mobile will get the BOLD on 2009. There was proof of it and it's in this forum somewhere.

---
    T-Mobile Curve 8320 - 4.5.0.69 OS Beta!
    [heavycomponent@tmo.blackberry.net]

--HeavyC.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

bmw5176 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    247978ee
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~this doesn't surprise me at all! Tmo has always had the best plans, but the crappiest phones! I don't have a contract so I am a free agent

devingiles no está en línea Stack level 3
    Ok. If T-Mobile isn't going to get the Bold, then why on cnn.cn is there are a OEM Bottom Cover for the Bold with T-Mobile on it???

XBGM3R no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241EDEFC
    Quote Originally Posted by shockaholick View Post
    Hey Everyone-
    I currently am a employee of T-Mobile, and I just got an email today stating that we are not getting the bold...as in ever...This was straight from my market manager. I also talked to a BB rep at the last market meeting we had and she even advised me that we wern't going to be getting it. This is truly sad. I love T-Mobile because of there rates...but with the selection of phones that we carry is just not very competitive. YAY, we released the sunset curve...big effing deal. I mean Att released that last valentines day. I dont understand why T-Mobile is so behind or doesnt want to get any good phones....I understand we are the verge of becoming 3g...but key word "verge". I guess i'm just a really disapointed BB user and disapointed employee....I know we will be getting some sort of New BB device b/c we have a contest going until the end of september. The contest is only for tmo employees but if I sell 10 bb's with data plans then I will win this new device....they didnt' say what the device is. They had the same contest last year before the curve was released. The only thing I can think of would be is the kickstart...but who wants that? well, i'll let everyone know what win....sorry again for the lame news....
    shock, please remember that T-Mobile running for Germany, Orange UK for United Kingdom, ATT for USA, on and on. So T-Mobile USA wont get NEW DEVICE first then ATT, however T-Mobile Germany get NEW DEVICE FIRST before TMO USA. IF new hottie devices release for USA. Then ATT, VZW, SPRINT of whichever will get first.

thagame911 no está en línea Stack level 3
    What about buying one from Orange in the UK and using it on T Mobile network. I see the Bold on their website; does anybody know the price of just the bb with no plan ?

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    Quote Originally Posted by devingiles View Post
    Ok. If T-Mobile isn't going to get the Bold, then why on cnn.cn is there are a OEM Bottom Cover for the Bold with T-Mobile on it???
    TMO germany

PIN/ID
    24b04967
    Quote Originally Posted by thagame911 View Post
    What about buying one from Orange in the UK and using it on T Mobile network. I see the Bold on their website; does anybody know the price of just the bb with no plan ?
    Idont know if I would want to know since the dollar to the pound is so horrendous!

TorturedNacho no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    208EB87C
    Lame~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

littleacorn no está en línea Stack Professional
    i had this sort of disappointment last time when the curve was released and then what happend?

tmo released the 8320 - leagues ahead of the at&t 8300, with its wi-fi capability. tmo customers endured the bugs of the tmo at home, which somewhat stole the limelight from the release but, nevertheless it had wifi and worked beautifully for some.

im confident that though we're not receiving the bold that in some way, shape, or form, tmo is going to release another version besting the competition in form and function.

i'll wait, not because im patient but because i realize that they have something else in the works and though it may be late and released when the novelty has worn away from the initial impact, it'll be worth it in the end.

i cant say i'll switch to at&t. true, the blackberry product line is a bit more current and usually the customer base is the first to receive the first of what RIM has to offer but, really - when is an addict truley satiated?

we all buy, no matter the carrier, the new phone. we unlock it and have our little technical joy in our laps whether or not our carrier is up to date with the lineup. its just the way the it all works. this lovely little wheel of addiction.

so, tmo or not. im staying. javelin, fine. better bold later, good. i'll stay with my good rates, older bb's, and friendly service.

mudshovel no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy Kat View Post
    Sad as it may be, it is a marketing ploy to get people to change carriers to get the phone that they want.
    sorry but this statement makes no sense either

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234