Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~me and tmobile are like boyfriend and girlfriend. Little things like this won't ... BlackBerry Bold forum

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~me and tmobile are like boyfriend and girlfriend. Little things like this won't budge our relationship. It will bond us even closer. I'm not worried at all, tmo have something under its sleeve. Trust me

PIN/ID
    LESS
    Haha oh well. You snooze you loose I guess. Still won't stop T-Mo sunscribers from getting it and using it on their network. so not much of a loss. Where there's a will there's a way.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

MacBerry76 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    243CC6D1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~that is really sad. I have been noticing t-mo's lack of selection lately- and 3g for that matter. If it wasn't for the fact that everyone in my circle is t-mo, I'd be inclined to go elsewhere.

jeffpettis no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM me!
    Man what a bummer!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    I'll settle for a unlocked BOLD and use T-Mobile on it.

---
    T-Mobile Curve 8320 - 4.5.0.69 OS Beta!
    [heavycomponent@tmo.blackberry.net]

--HeavyC.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Here's a toast to us no-contract users. We can go where we want when we want. Not saying I'm going anywhere yet - but I have options.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

shockaholick no está en línea Stack level 3
    The only thing I don't understand is if tmobile has the best BB sales every year why wouldn't they carry every device. I'm sure we will get some new BB device. It just sux that we can't carry the goodies. Like I said before. Who the ef wants a kickstart. Let's all just cross our fingers. Also thanks for everyone who read and replied to this post.

blacktouch007 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    7B30C2E9
    Quote Originally Posted by nickjoedotcom View Post
    If there is anything I've learned bad news today doesn't typically stick, at least not permanently.

I seem to recall in the past for Verizon that the Pearl would never be released "ever". And for being on Verizon right now I'm certainly going to miss out on that Bold action for some time if ever

I suppose I have the Thunder to look forward to, but I feel your pain like the Javelin its not the phone I REALLY want! I have a strong feeling RIM will do the right thing here. Variety is the spice of life. Variety by network selection is just plain abusive (cough Apple).

that is true, you have a good point there

blacktouch007 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    7B30C2E9
    Quote Originally Posted by shockaholick View Post
    The only thing I don't understand is if tmobile has the best BB sales every year why wouldn't they carry every device. I'm sure we will get some new BB device. It just sux that we can't carry the goodies. Like I said before. Who the ef wants a kickstart. Let's all just cross our fingers. Also thanks for everyone who read and replied to this post.
    ill take a kickstart to hold me over till i get an unlocked bold then i'll have the best of both worlds

drew4flt72 no está en línea Stack level 4
    That's really disappointing news but I was planning on getting the Javelin anyway. So, 3G is not a deal breaker for me. Those poor Rogers customers having to shell out $399, even WITH a 3 yr contract!!! That is just nuts, yo.... Looking at this photo, the Javelin in comparison looks sweet. I can't wait....

newjavelinpic.jpg

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a
    Quote Originally Posted by shockaholick View Post
    Hey Everyone-
    I currently am a employee of T-Mobile, and I just got an email today stating that we are not getting the bold...as in ever...This was straight from my market manager. I also talked to a BB rep at the last market meeting we had and she even advised me that we wern't going to be getting it. This is truly sad. I love T-Mobile because of there rates...but with the selection of phones that we carry is just not very competitive. YAY, we released the sunset curve...big effing deal. I mean Att released that last valentines day. I dont understand why T-Mobile is so behind or doesnt want to get any good phones....I understand we are the verge of becoming 3g...but key word "verge". I guess i'm just a really disapointed BB user and disapointed employee....I know we will be getting some sort of New BB device b/c we have a contest going until the end of september. The contest is only for tmo employees but if I sell 10 bb's with data plans then I will win this new device....they didnt' say what the device is. They had the same contest last year before the curve was released. The only thing I can think of would be is the kickstart...but who wants that? well, i'll let everyone know what win....sorry again for the lame news....
    Awww, too bad, so sad. Good thing I left them!
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

vortec7 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30487CF1
    Interesting....
    .... I just got off the phone with a TMO BB Business Sales Rep who told me that they ARE getting the Bold. Yet, they cannot give me an exact date of when it will be in stores.
    Guess i'll just wait and see before I get upset.
    :)

Hack173 no está en línea banned
    PIN/ID
    249E4D70
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    Here's a toast to us no-contract users. We can go where we want when we want. Not saying I'm going anywhere yet - but I have options.
    Let's Toast. lol

greenmo no está en línea Stack level 1
    This stinks.

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    It's all rumor. The "letter" is no proof of future developments. It's high stakes telecommunications people, where anything & everything happen in nanoseconds.

sent via BlackBerry

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast