Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Hey Everyone- I currently am a employee of T-Mobile, and I just got an email ... BlackBerry Bold forum

shockaholick no está en línea Stack level 3

Some sad T-mobile news

Advertisement

Hey Everyone-
    I currently am a employee of T-Mobile, and I just got an email today stating that we are not getting the bold...as in ever...This was straight from my market manager. I also talked to a BB rep at the last market meeting we had and she even advised me that we wern't going to be getting it. This is truly sad. I love T-Mobile because of there rates...but with the selection of phones that we carry is just not very competitive. YAY, we released the sunset curve...big effing deal. I mean Att released that last valentines day. I dont understand why T-Mobile is so behind or doesnt want to get any good phones....I understand we are the verge of becoming 3g...but key word "verge". I guess i'm just a really disapointed BB user and disapointed employee....I know we will be getting some sort of New BB device b/c we have a contest going until the end of september. The contest is only for tmo employees but if I sell 10 bb's with data plans then I will win this new device....they didnt' say what the device is. They had the same contest last year before the curve was released. The only thing I can think of would be is the kickstart...but who wants that? well, i'll let everyone know what win....sorry again for the lame news....

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    great!!! And there is no reason why they don't want or not getting it?

---
    T-Mobile Curve 8320 - 4.5.0.69 OS Beta!
    [heavycomponent@tmo.blackberry.net]

--HeavyC.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

they didnt specify...i'm assuming the lack of 3g networks...sorry man..very lame....hopefully this is just a cover up

devingiles no está en línea Stack level 3
    Looks like I will be probably switching to AT&T now..

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    Well I guess it's the Javelin then, even though it wont have 3G. I will still stand by T-Mobile.
    T-Mobile HTC Touch Pro2 & I'm not coming back! :D

--HeavyC.

Concept Guest
    Why worry about it? TMO is getting the javelin and with the exception of 3G and the slightly better processor its better in almost every other way. Better keyboard, smaller, slimmer design, better screen, same OS, and more on board application memory. I heard the bold's 1gb of on board memory is for media only. It actually only has 128mb worth of application space vs. 256 for the javelin.

duval_happiness no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2449b097
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ That has to be a joke my boy. If not I will get one from at&t and unlock it ya dig. I won't lose all hope.
    T mobile does wait a lil late on the news and devices so it has to become available to us.

uberspeed no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24aa4e29
    Sounds like ATT wielding its power.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    Well, Javelin here I come!

blacktouch007 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    7B30C2E9
    that does suck. well we will just have to see what happens now

PIN/ID
    LESS
    Could we see that letter or a excerpt from it?

daytondb no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    241BDB4A
    Waiting for the Javelin and its 3.2 MP camera also heard TMo will be first to get Google and HTC's Android phone. I know its not a BB, but it still will be a cool phone in TMo's selection.

Team,,*It has been reported that some of our stores are telling customers that we will be getting the BB Bold, and* that we are taking names to call them when it launches in our stores. Though I applaud you guys for* taking the initiative to drive your business….,**We are not getting the Bold… This was bad info from a bad web site…,*Please be aware that we will not be getting the bold and please don't tell customers that we will… If you have taken names of customers for call back purposes, please call them back to pass on this info…

Here is the email I received yesterday. Sorry everyone

Sevensix9 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    245b5c48
    That's just all out lame. I've got another year on my contract. With all the outages plus this, I won't be sticking with tmo. Yeah the rates are good, but that means nothing when I can't use the phone, or even get the one I want

Team,,*It has been reported that some of our stores are telling customers that we will be getting the BB Bold, and* that we are taking names to call them when it launches in our stores. Though I applaud you guys for* taking the initiative to drive your business….,**We are not getting the Bold… This was bad info from a bad web site…,*Please be aware that we will not be getting the bold and please don't tell customers that we will… If you have taken names of customers for call back purposes, please call them back to pass on this info…

Here is the email I received yesterday. Sorry everyone

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast