So yea I sell AT&T at radioshack but I live in Maine where nobody has ... BlackBerry Bold forum

HotCelica no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Meh

Sold my first 2 Bold's today

Advertisement

So yea I sell AT&T at radioshack but I live in Maine where nobody has a blackberry lol. Guy came in with his GF today, he wanted a Bold, GF wanted IPhone, Sorry we don't sell crappy phones. So I grabbed my buddys Touch, Showed it to her and told her she didn't want this(Since the touch is the the iphone without the phone). After a while of showing off my BB to them and fighting against the iphone(we cant sell the iphone and didn't want to lose a sale) I got her hooked on the Bold.

I had to get one from the store across town as we had 1 in stock. Booted that baby up to make sure it was working and I have to tell you I have NEVER been so jealous of somebody else's phone as I was of this guys. The phone is GORGEOUS and so quick. The screen is a thing of beauty and I think it may have swayed me away from the 8900(since the Storm is going back). I was in love and the guy thought it was funny. I told him that I had never booted up a Bold before and I was envious of him. My god, RIM did amazing on this phone and I was sad when I handed it to him. The phone even comes with a badass case! WTF I wanted to sell the guy a case and make more money dang it! LOL. Naw but seriously I was amazed.

AND I was the first RadioShack employee in the state to sell on of these beauties but I sold 2 w00t. So I called our AT&T rep and told him, he was all giddy and told me he was typing an email to our District Manager to give me a kudos on the sale.

Now that I have seen the phone all booted up and looking sexy, I am SO ENVIOUS of all you Bold owners.....just a matter of time before I get one.

bajanbastard no está en línea Stack level 4
    Hahaha! Congrats! I love spreading the crack!
    Device history: 8100 > 8320 > 8900 & 9530. Keep crackin'

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Job well done, and Yes, it is a Thing of Beauty, and that case though I don't use it any more, got a Seidio holster, I did purchase a case when I brought my - got home and so the case and how sturdy it was the other case went back the following week. But Great Job on that Sale...

jchapman01 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24a51ff4
    Quote Originally Posted by HotCelica View Post
    So yea I sell AT&T at radioshack but I live in Maine where nobody has a blackberry lol. Guy came in with his GF today, he wanted a Bold, GF wanted IPhone, Sorry we don't sell crappy phones. So I grabbed my buddys Touch, Showed it to her and told her she didn't want this(Since the touch is the the iphone without the phone). After a while of showing off my BB to them and fighting against the iphone(we cant sell the iphone and didn't want to lose a sale) I got her hooked on the Bold.

I had to get one from the store across town as we had 1 in stock. Booted that baby up to make sure it was working and I have to tell you I have NEVER been so jealous of somebody else's phone as I was of this guys. The phone is GORGEOUS and so quick. The screen is a thing of beauty and I think it may have swayed me away from the 8900(since the Storm is going back). I was in love and the guy thought it was funny. I told him that I had never booted up a Bold before and I was envious of him. My god, RIM did amazing on this phone and I was sad when I handed it to him. The phone even comes with a badass case! WTF I wanted to sell the guy a case and make more money dang it! LOL. Naw but seriously I was amazed.

AND I was the first RadioShack employee in the state to sell on of these beauties but I sold 2 w00t. So I called our AT&T rep and told him, he was all giddy and told me he was typing an email to our District Manager to give me a kudos on the sale.

Now that I have seen the phone all booted up and looking sexy, I am SO ENVIOUS of all you Bold owners.....just a matter of time before I get one.

Congrats on your first Bold sale!! I saw that you were disapointed because the bold already comes with a case... Heres what I do to help sell accessories with phones that have cases in the box. All of our price slicks add 40 dollars to the price of the phone and we include a car charger and a silicone skin with it. That way the customer has a choice to use the case or the skin since it "comes with both!" This has helped our accessory profit per unit dramatically!

I was just as excited when I sold my first bold, too! hope this helps with selling more cases!

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Good job Celica! I was an 8310 user for quite a while and vowed I would never sell it. But I decided to use one of my upgrades on the Bold, and I'm glad I did. This is an amazing device. I have not experienced one dropped call, freeze up, or any of the issues that seemed to have plagued the early models. Bold is king, IMO~via 9000~

cballard26 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    243512FF
    Damn now I REALLY want the bold!

bionicjive no está en línea Stack level 2
    ~via smartphone~man I just upgraded my 8110 to the 8320. Should of just went straight for the jugular and bought the damn bold for another 300 bones. Oh well baby steps . . . Baby steps

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Great job ! But be careful of that girl coming back to return it and tell you that she just really wants an iPhone.
    Hopefully not, i know my GF wanted a white iPhone 3G when it first came out but she tried it out and ran back to BB (had a curve before now a 8120 sandstone).
    Great job nonetheless !