Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Originally Posted by darryl71 Do we know if it the larger bold keyboard? The pics ... BlackBerry Bold forum

Ge
    Ge no está en línea Stack level 4

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by darryl71 View Post
    Do we know if it the larger bold keyboard? The pics that I have seen, I am not sure if its the same size or not. If it is... and has wifi, 3.2 autofocus camera, gps of course, and the optical trackpad, I might be getting that one. Looks pretty good and if it was slimmer... perfect.

THOUGH I am still waiting for the touch screen, full keyboard that has been promised.
    The keyboard must be smaller. The device is physically smaller than the Bold.

snipes mcgee no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by darryl71 View Post
    Do we know if it the larger bold keyboard? The pics that I have seen, I am not sure if its the same size or not. If it is... and has wifi, 3.2 autofocus camera, gps of course, and the optical trackpad, I might be getting that one. Looks pretty good and if it was slimmer... perfect.

THOUGH I am still waiting for the touch screen, full keyboard that has been promised.
    The keyboard is the same size as the Bold's. The phone is smaller, but only because it lacks the thick bezel that the Bold has. The 9700 has tapered edges instead of the huge bezel.
    I have a BlackBerry and a WhiteApple. :)

Ge
    Ge no está en línea Stack level 4

Really?

Quote Originally Posted by snipes mcgee View Post
    The keyboard is the same size as the Bold's. The phone is smaller, but only because it lacks the thick bezel that the Bold has. The 9700 has tapered edges instead of the huge bezel.
    That is good news.

darryl71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Ge View Post
    That is good news.

That is good news ! From the pics it did look like the sides were narrower around the keyboard... SWWEEET.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234