Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I had an 8900 switched to the Bold. I'm going to have my Bold for ... BlackBerry Bold forum

Female_MC no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24A2C570

Advertisement

I had an 8900 switched to the Bold. I'm going to have my Bold for quite sometime, I'm going to attempt to keep it until something actually happens to when I need a new bb this time!
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.167 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

GregGebhardt no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    No Way
    Quote Originally Posted by chokem View Post
    If I was a betting man, I would bet by early December, AT&T drops a new Berry in time for Christmas. I WILL get it!
    I am betting you are right. Rumor has it the Onyx will be introduced on Black Friday, the day after Thanksgiving, the kick off of the holiday season
    Greg
    in Jax, FL

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Yep, it would not surprise me a bit.
    BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.231 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

quillhill no está en línea Stack level 3
    I'm due for an upgrade in early November so if the Onyx drops between then and the end of December I will probably get it. I have two spare phones (a Jack and my newly acquired Rogers branded HTC Magic) I could sell to offset the cost if necessary. I am the kind of person who likes to have the latest and greatest ...
    On the other hand, I reserve the right to change my mind, since I'm pregnant and this little girl is due Nov. 19. I may not want a new phone since I will literally have my hands full with a new baby. LOL.
    We'll see.
    Not to say I dislike my Bold. I love it. Got it from at&t on launch day and have used it quite faithfully (except for forays with a Propel, a Jack, a Magic and a Nokia e71) ever since. It was a big upgrade for me after using a Curve for 17 months (which I also got the week of launch from at&t).
    I see a pattern forming.
    Thanks to my 'Berry, I'm only an e-mail away.
    Or you could just go see me at myspace.com/quillhill

BoSoxFan82 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Does anyone know the release date for the onyx/Bold?
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.297 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

PIN/ID
    No Way
    No one knows, it is all rumor.
    Greg
    in Jax, FL

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    All I know is that It's definitely not soon enough
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

BoSoxFan82 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Well I had read the rumors and had heard that it was in sept not december....but yeah you are right raton, not soon enough at all..I for one can't wait.
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.297 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

ted
    ted no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    I'm debating whether to jump on the Onyx or wait for the Magnum. I'm actually in a position NOW to upgrade if the device becomes available (thank you very much Consumer Protection and my previous carrier breaching contract! lol!)

Bring it on I say!
    I have two very rare photographs. One is a picture of Houdini locking his keys in his car........

PIN/ID
    No Way
    Quote Originally Posted by ted View Post
    I'm debating whether to jump on the Onyx or wait for the Magnum. I'm actually in a position NOW to upgrade if the device becomes available (thank you very much Consumer Protection and my previous carrier breaching contract! lol!)

Bring it on I say!
    It must be nice to wonder what I will do, but there is something inside of me, and others, that will MAKE me buy the Onyx the second I can and then the next new toy when it arrives. Heck the AT&T sales people at my two local stores know me and call me the second a new phone comes in the back door.
    Greg
    in Jax, FL

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Quote Originally Posted by GregGebhardt View Post
    It must be nice to wonder what I will do, but there is something inside of me, and others, that will MAKE me buy the Onyx the second I can and then the next new toy when it arrives. Heck the AT&T sales people at my two local stores know me and call me the second a new phone comes in the back door.
    that sounds a lot like me, I sold my Bold and got the 8900 as soon as it hit my local AT&T store
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

Ge
    Ge no está en línea Stack level 4
    Going from a Bold to a Javelin is a down grade.

If the new Onyx has 3G, more RAM and the same keyboard as the Bold. I am upgrading.

caustic no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask
    I'm with you Catside, when the 9550 releases I will gently lay my 9530 next to my 8330 and other retired devices...
    "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new."

darryl71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    retired
    Do we know if it the larger bold keyboard? The pics that I have seen, I am not sure if its the same size or not. If it is... and has wifi, 3.2 autofocus camera, gps of course, and the optical trackpad, I might be getting that one. Looks pretty good and if it was slimmer... perfect.

THOUGH I am still waiting for the touch screen, full keyboard that has been promised.

Female_MC no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24A2C570
    The keyboards looks a tad smaller to me but irs roughly the same size. If you want to see it n action take a look of Crackberry they just posted a vid of someone using the 9700 & a Storm 2. I'm keeping my 9000 its too awesome, I don't like the battery cover of the 9700 as much either :-/
    Quote Originally Posted by darryl71 View Post
    Do we know if it the larger bold keyboard? The pics that I have seen, I am not sure if its the same size or not. If it is... and has wifi, 3.2 autofocus camera, gps of course, and the optical trackpad, I might be getting that one. Looks pretty good and if it was slimmer... perfect.

THOUGH I am still waiting for the touch screen, full keyboard that has been promised.
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.167 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast