Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Originally Posted by malejko Now if someone could just show me RIM's roadmap out to ... BlackBerry Bold forum

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by malejko View Post
    Now if someone could just show me RIM's roadmap out to like 2012, I'd know which device I'd be waiting for...
    with the storm5 the touchscreen will be replaced with the thinkscreen.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

disturkis4u no está en línea Stack level 3
    I have a bold and although id like more app memory that the 9700 will offer I don't see any reason to switch. I'll pass and wait for something more exciting.

...Sigh ...

Where's the magnum
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/CRC1) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    I too am happy with my 8900, while I may find a storm 2 to play with, dont think it could replace my 8900!!!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

ted
    ted no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    I've been keeping an ear to the ground as much as I can for the Onyx, by the time it Hits Australia I'll probably be in a position to grab it, but it'll have to be REALLY good for me to retire the Bold still. I'm not liking only 256MB of flash mem on board, why the downgrade? (seeing as the Bold has a Gig) And yes I'm taking in to account that you can still expand the memory, but I still like the big chunk on the device as well
    I have two very rare photographs. One is a picture of Houdini locking his keys in his car........

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    The first BB that is compatible with Tmobile's 3G network, and has wifi and 3G, will DEFINITELY be my next phone. The Onyx can't come soon enough.
    -Tim

GregGebhardt no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    No Way
    I would upgrade every 3 months if RIM would produce it. But then I spent $900 for the Bold the day it was introduced to Rogers and had it overnighted to Jax, FL! It is only money and cheap when you consider I just filled up the fuel tanks on the fishing vessel for $1450! (Gulp)

Like another poster said, it is a hobby!
    Greg
    in Jax, FL

granwsmith no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2093876C
    Crazy. Just what I need, another new toy for me to fight to not buy out of fear of the wrath ill endure at home when I walk through the door with a shiny new phone! Give me strength!!!
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.162 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/107

psi chick no está en línea Stack level 4
    depending on the final specs i'll probably pick one up. i love my bold, but i'm always up for trying something new

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784

Hello 8900/goodbye 8900

I recently got an 8900 and I'm seriously thinking about letting it go for an Onyx . I really want to know if AT$T's gonna release Magnum though. However, I think Tmobile will release the 9700 and then after 4 months or so like they did with the 8900 AT$T will then release it but hey I'm just guessing here. I just wish we had something concrete from the fools at AT$T and no more bs'ing.
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

GregGebhardt no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    No Way
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    I recently got an 8900 and I'm seriously thinking about letting it go for an Onyx . I really want to know if AT$T's gonna release Magnum though. However, I think Tmobile will release the 9700 and then after 4 months or so like they did with the 8900 AT$T will then release it but hey I'm just guessing here. I just wish we had something concrete from the fools at AT$T and no more bs'ing.
    It would not surprise me in the least if T-Mo got the 9700 Onyx first and froze AT&T out untill after the T-Mo exclusive.

It would be punishment for holding back the Bold while they sold the iPhone!
    Greg
    in Jax, FL

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    This is a world exclusive "in your face" to AT$T from Tmobile lol

silv333 no está en línea Stack level 3
    But when? But when? When will AT&T release this thing!!!!????

kayhites717 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!
    Hey Catstide, if you ever decide you wanna sell that Storm to someone who just cant seem to get that touchscreen itch, scratched, lemme know! As for me, I am kinda looking forward to the Magnum.... considering if the screen will be large enough. But i could definitely play around with a Storm.
    "All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusion is called a philosopher." - Ambrose Bierce (1842-1914)

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    If I was a betting man, I would bet by early December, AT&T drops a new Berry in time for Christmas. I WILL get it!
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by chokem View Post
    If I was a betting man, I would bet by early December, AT&T drops a new Berry in time for Christmas. I WILL get it!
    Say it aint so. I'll be broke by then. I hope they drop it by october when most 4th quarters usually take place.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast