I wanted to know if there is a setting where it just displays the name ... BlackBerry Bold forum

AJ Muni no está en línea Stack level 2

SMS view..

Advertisement

I wanted to know if there is a setting where it just displays the name of the contact im having an sms conversation with, instead of showing me each text sent back and forth in the sms screen...

quinto1025 no está en línea Stack level 2
    It says it on the top of the screen.

jschmiedel no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by AJ Muni View Post
    I wanted to know if there is a setting where it just displays the name of the contact im having an sms conversation with, instead of showing me each text sent back and forth in the sms screen...
    AJ, if you go into Options>>SMS Text, there is an option "Number of Previous Items", change that to 0 (zero) and you're good to go.

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Somewhere there is an option, to show previous messages and up to how many, and you can not show the name, but i dont think there is a way to not show the message
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Its in Options, under sms text > previous items
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

AJ Muni no está en línea Stack level 2
    hmmm...its doesnt seem to be working...like me and my buddy just exchanged 10 texts...5 from me to him, and 5 him replying...and all 10 texts show up in my sms screen...

EDIT: I see what you guys mean....but what i dont want is those 10 texts...u guys get it..??